End of season 2 patch notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hue man

11-12-2012

My thoughts:

Katarina's nerf was a good one, makes people force to build some AP rather than just building haunting/abyssal to dominate early/mid game

Volibear: Making his fear 3 seconds rather than 2 to make him viable in the jungle i'd assume? But his clear time is really slow, why would that do anything. Making W stacks stay longer would be much better. Esp since they said the jungle will be changed

Elise buff was sweet

What happend to:
Heart Of Gold being removed, Black cleaver changes, old champion tweaks atleast, like karma.

and supports getting new items?
jungle changes

The Hue man

11-12-2012

bump

Slarg232

11-12-2012

Wait, people build Haunting and abyssal on her right off the bat?

I've always gone Revolver to good effect...

Tuesti7c

11-12-2012

that's for when the season actually begins. We are still preseason. Last year there were 2-3 weeks of preseason. Assuming the rest comes in the next patch

The Hue man

11-12-2012

well yeah, haunting and abyssal is very popular cause her base damages are high, revolver aswell, but the main point is lichbane and deathcap arn't built as a mandatory thing to increase damage

The Hue man

11-12-2012

bump.

9hours

11-12-2012

Last year there were 10 weeks of preseason.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

11-12-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hue man View Post
My thoughts:

Katarina's nerf was a good one, makes people force to build some AP rather than just building haunting/abyssal to dominate early/mid game

Volibear: Making his fear 3 seconds rather than 2 to make him viable in the jungle i'd assume? But his clear time is really slow, why would that do anything. Making W stacks stay longer would be much better. Esp since they said the jungle will be changed

Elise buff was sweet

What happend to:
Heart Of Gold being removed, Black cleaver changes, old champion tweaks atleast, like karma.

and supports getting new items?
jungle changes
The Volibear buff won't do a massive amount for him in the current jungle. It will be quite a bit more valuable in the revised jungle in the season 3 pre patch though, since the reduced damage he takes due to minions being feared for longer will be more significant there.

All the item, mastery, summoner spell and jungle changes will be a later patch. We're talking about them a bit more in advance than usual since they'll be a far, far bigger set of changes than the average patch.

The Hue man

11-12-2012

but since the addition of health to minions is going to be added, wouldn't that be a problem for him?
Also there is no good items for him to fit his kit, with barely any ap ratios and no ad ratios currently
there should be a change with his ratios

Lord Gwyn

11-12-2012

Release Zed!