Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by psYionicStORmX View Post
Dude, if a person can charge up to and over $100 per hour teaching an instrument, im sure $20 for league isnt a huge amount. I'm actually interested in taking a lesson and seeing what it's like. $20/hr would be an amazing investment if this gets me anywhere elo-wise.

Just sent you an email btw
Hey thanks! Replied!

General Quackers

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
Actually 20$ is pretty cheap. And do some research, LoL is HUUGE now, way bigger than Starcraft.. unfortunately so, because Starcraft is a great game.
You're out of your mind if you think LoL is bigger than Starcraft. Riot is on the verge of losing a massive amount of Korean investment if they don't make sweeping improvements for S3. To clarify what that means, Riot is on the verge of losing their majority of stock investment if they don't make sweeping improvements for S3.

Forget about beating Starcraft, they will never even match Starcraft if their game idles in a single meta for even over a few months, much less over a year. LoL is not huge, LoL is barely significant on a global scale. Your lessons aren't worth $20/hour. You're ripping people off.

Multon

11-11-2012

Hi, Shiftrider has given me a lesson before and I want to let everyone who is wondering know that he is legit. The game after the lesson I noticed improvement in my play and the choices I made. During the lesson he brought up points that I hadn't even thought of before. This guy can teach you and it is money well spent.

Thanks again, Shift!

TofuShift

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multon View Post
Hi, Shiftrider has given me a lesson before and I want to let everyone who is wondering know that he is legit. The game after the lesson I noticed improvement in my play and the choices I made. During the lesson he brought up points that I hadn't even thought of before. This guy can teach you and it is money well spent.

Thanks again, Shift!
Really glad to hear that, NP and TY!

Ray2Saucy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Hey! I added Shiftrider in game.

TofuShift

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SäucyBeast View Post
Hey! I added Shiftrider in game.
Hey just logged on. I'll see you when you log on and we'll talk more

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Here's a great lesson I'll give for free.

Protips: Don't die. Kill the enemy team.

Bam.

TofuShift

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
Here's a great lesson I'll give for free.

Protips: Don't die. Kill the enemy team.

Bam.
Always a good goal to have

Rohit Nathani

11-12-2012

B

TofuShift

11-13-2012

<3<3 ty!