The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Djinn19

10-31-2012

Overall, I have lag issues in <5% of games (less than 1 in 20 games in my estimation). However, tonight, I had two games, back-to-back in which the lag was unplayable and disconnects were frequent. I played three games this night. The first one was fine. The second and third were problematic. What could be the problem if I had no issues to start the night then things went downhill so fast? Is it hurricane Sandy/associate weather mucking up a connection between here (SE Michigan) and the nearest Riot server? What sort of common problems strike so infrequently? Did I just have bad luck with someone drophacking me?

ICSI Netalyzr result summary:

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...8-a8e6#latency

Minor Aberrations

Certain TCP protocols are blocked in outbound traffic
The measured packet loss was somewhat high
None of the server's bandwidth measurement packets arrived at the client
Network packet buffering may be excessive
Your computer's clock is slightly slow

JudgementBoy54

11-03-2012

Hello

I need help with my league, it wont start up, i open league of legends but it just shows the league of legends Logo and closes and i tried reinstalling it but it is still happening.

Djinn19

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgementBoy54 View Post
Hello

I need help with my league, it wont start up, i open league of legends but it just shows the league of legends Logo and closes and i tried reinstalling it but it is still happening.

Have you tried the usual? Update drivers, make sure you're running as administrator, make sure your firewalls let LoL through?

BiggJermm

11-07-2012

okay so i click the icon for league of legends and nothing happens the launcher wont come up. Ive tried running as admin but still nothing happens. ive uninstalled and installed back what else can i do?

Steven21

11-08-2012

Guys im having "Could not load direct3d

Pyreh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-09-2012

Alright, I've been having high ping issues for a few days now, my ping is normally around 200 in game, recently it's been 400~500+

I tried running the test, and here are my results.
http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...abbf-4283-82e3

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this problem. Thank you.

ArgentAlexandre

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostvampire View Post
I accepted the queue in Solo Ranked, and it did not load me to my champion selection, so I logged out and logged back in, but it says I abandoned my game and i have to reconnect. I click reconnect and it just stays on the same page. Can someone help me please?
this me and my friends all have this problem

FirstBlood2011

11-11-2012

So the workaround program does not exist,then what should i do?

SadPandaa

11-11-2012

Uhm, I'm having an in game issue. I was in a game lobby with 3 other friends. We tried to queue, and it said we couldn't because we were already in a game. We all relogged, and two of us (one being myself) had a reconnect button. We tried to push it, it stayed gray. What do I do? It wont let me queue, or reconnect.

Ashdare

11-12-2012

I keep getting a security alert saying it doesn't trust the site and something else to do with a certificate and I also cannot access the store I do not know if this is becuase of the security alert thing or if this is something completely different.