Baneful Anarchy - LF 1250+ Top, Jungle & ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trafalgarrr

11-11-2012

Position applying for: Top
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Darius, Xin zhao, jax, Lee sin, Irelia
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Mid and jungle
Top ELO: I just recently started playing ranked so it isnt high 1162
Current ELO:1162
Timezone: Eastern
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes I do
How would you describe your playstyle?: Farm mostly , be aggressive/passive if needed to be, I communicate with ganks very well
Why should we chose you?: Im a very chilled and relax guy, i always communicate during the game, im always willing to learn more and be better of course. im also very loyal and dedicated to the game and hope I can achieve my goals. On the plus side, the times you guys have set up are perfect for me, i can always attend practices and such.

Angelsrise

11-11-2012

APPLICATION:Angelsrise

Position applying for:Top
Your 5 best for this role (in order):Rengar, Lee Sin, Cho, Jax, Olaf
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?:Jungle
Top ELO:1343
Current ELO:1200
Timezone:EST
Do you have a working Mic?:Yes
How would you describe your playstyle?:Aggresive with a lot of trades
Why should we chose you?:if u see my match history u will see i almost alwasy dominate top and if i know the matchup is not good for me i will just farm until jungle pressures the lane

player M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Position applying for:Jaungle
Your 5 best for this role (in order):Everychampion
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?:Jungle only
Top ELO:1853
Current ELO:1850
Timezone:PST
Do you have a working Mic?:mhm
How would you describe your playstyle?:Too good to be true
Why should we chose you?:My stats

Be king

11-11-2012

Position applying for: top
Your 5 best for this role (in order): shen,vlad,kennen,singed,teemo
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Mid,jungle
Top ELO:1239
Current ELO:1157
Timezone: est
Do you have a working Mic?: yes
How would you describe your playstyle?: pasive farming almost always try to go for the late game exept if i start to snowball
Why should we chose you?: I am a good team player i understand the game realy well and I have big ambition for this game

Wheelock

11-11-2012

Position applying for: ADC
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Tristana, Ezreal, Graves, Ashe, Vayne/Draven(toss up) but i can play literally any adc needed.
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Mid, Support, Jungle
Top ELO: 1307
Current ELO: 1250
Timezone: Central
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes ofcourse
How would you describe your playstyle?: Outfarming and constant harass. I like to have very aggressive supports such as Leona with my Tristana/Graves to get the easy kills and win lane 95% of them time.
Why should we chose you?: I'm on almost all day except for when i have classes and my schedule is really flexible so I can be on whenever you really need me too. Cooperative and understand that supports aren't the only ones that need to buy wards and I have a very well understanding of the game.

I Support Dirt

11-11-2012

Position applying for:Jungle
Your 5 best for this role (in order):Nocturne, Mundo, Udyr, Hecarim, Lee Sin
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?:ADC/Support
Top ELO:1337
Current ELO:1217
Timezone:EST
Do you have a working Mic?:Yes, and all types of chats.
How would you describe your playstyle?:I can be aggressive at time only when behind, if we are ahead and have not much to worry I'll be more passive. I gank regularly and try to clear jungle before ganks. Making plays is what I'm all about.
Why should we chose you?:Yes, I am very young and might not be the best jungler of all time, but I'm hoping that you guys can teach me a thing or two and willing to share your opinions w/ me. I enjoy playing with people who don't rage and find it enjoyable just playing LoL.

Nazera

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXZiLLa View Post
dude, 70 farm when im at 180 and you built a void staff first ... i was just trying to help you not telling you what to build, like i said before i play with higher elo ppl and you remove me cus i was suggesting things to build and telling you what you "shouldnt" do .... lol get carried BOTH games
I don't know what your talking about. You didn't work with the team the entire game. Also we lost genius. You can't say you carried anything if you both didn't work with the team & we lost.

STG Arianna

11-11-2012

Position applying for: ADC
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Miss Fortune - Graves - Corki - Sivir - Draven
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Practiced each role. Mid -> Top -> Jungle -> Support
Top ELO: 1471
Current ELO: 1384
Timezone: GMT - 8
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes
How would you describe your playstyle?: I've tried to Adapt to the Korean Meta as much as possible. Taking lane towers early and split pushing. Otherwise, I prefer to be extremely aggressive, although if the lane needs to be frozen and farmed, fair enough.
Why should we choose you?: I remain calm through out the entire match process. Winning lane, losing lane, even lane. I keep my mindset. Discouragement isn't a word I know. And the games never lost until the Nexus is destroyed. My own team doesn't play seriously enough and tend to get defensive when offered criticism regardless of topic. So if your looking for a player playing for the team only, here you have it.

NoXZiLLa

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazera View Post
I don't know what your talking about. You didn't work with the team the entire game. Also we lost genius. You can't say you carried anything if you both didn't work with the team & we lost.
i was 9/2 and 10/3 ... lol and everyone else was 1/10 or 0/9 haha but its w/e..

BY THE WAY EVERYONE : the mid likes to run clarity in mid, it ups his performance... LOLOL too ****ing funny... JOKESSSSS

YendorGGB

11-11-2012

Position applying for: Jungle
Your 5 best for this role (in order): Amumu - Mundo - Nautailus - Nocture - Jax but been jungling for a long time so can baisicly done any champ in jungle.
What other roles can you play proficiently if needed?: Mid - Support and ADC
Top ELO: 1286 season 2
Current ELO: 1246
Timezone: Pacific
Do you have a working Mic?: Yes
How would you describe your playstyle?: Agressive but will stay in jungle if need be
Why should we chose you?: Cause i am amazing