So I apparently got 6 honors from my teammates.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepy4

11-10-2012

Not that I don't like being honored or anything, but I just got back from one of my best games in a while and received the messaage that my teammates had honored me. +2 Helpful and +4 Teamwork. How did that happen? I only had 4 teammates, two of whom I queue with often and have told to never honor me because of that.

I'm considering submitting a bug report for this, but am just checking here first in case someone else knows something of the honor system that I might not, that could explain how this happened.

No1s Perfect

11-10-2012

you possibly could of left the game before, and joined a new game quickly before it told you you have received honour, so it all just staked into after that game... besides that though, dunno

AlkaiserTheFirst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

As Equadox said, I believe if you leave a game and your allies/opponents honor you after you've left that you'll see the Honor upon leaving the next game.

Something happened to me once before after I left an ARAM, I received 2 honorable opponent and was a bit baffled At least this way though you do get to at least see the honor popup to acknowledge you earned it!

Creepy4

11-10-2012

Ah, that would make sense.

...It would also mean 2 games in a row in which every random person I queued with honored me, cool! I guess I'm doing a good job of being a pleasant ally.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-10-2012

You can also get some really delayed ones if someone afks in post-game lobby for a while before honoring.

Kaalika

11-11-2012

Yeah a couple of times I logged on and got new honor when I hadn't even played a game yet that day! Made it obvious it must have been from the prior game the night before.

The best is getting honorable opponent after a bots game. xD