Skin ideas and other art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryHavoc21

11-07-2012

Seems really cool, man! Very professional-looking and well thought out. Now, maybe you should mock up some animations of the other abilities to help yourself along the road to getting this in the game.

xrisingforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

incredible, i'd pick this up in a heartbeat. a skin like this would make me totally indifferent to her ugly default skin.

IS1868f96adc7cecbd8e248

11-09-2012

Thanks everyone! I just uploaded the completed mock splash art and a loading picture mockup, hope to do more soon!

CryHavoc21

11-10-2012

Looking good, I wonder what kind of process needs to happen to get this approved and in the game?

IS1868f96adc7cecbd8e248

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc21 View Post
Looking good, I wonder what kind of process needs to happen to get this approved and in the game?
I don't know, I'm thinking of starting a thread in GD focused solely on the Avatar Lux skin. That's what most of the other people with skin ideas seem to do, and this one is becoming a bit cluttered since it started out with me just posting some random art and kind of turned into focus on that single skin!

CryHavoc21

11-13-2012

Are you sure General Discussion is where it is supposed to go? I mean, is there a specific area where you can make a suggestion for this skin? Maybe on the support site?

IS1868f96adc7cecbd8e248

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc21 View Post
Are you sure General Discussion is where it is supposed to go? I mean, is there a specific area where you can make a suggestion for this skin? Maybe on the support site?
I'm not really sure, there's a "Player Creation" forum, too. Only GD is really frequented though and many post their skin threads there, although it's not really meant for that. I have no idea what I should do next, actually

SpearShell

11-15-2012

we need more skin for nidalee

i wood love to see her in a panda form :P just saying

BurningValkeryie

11-15-2012

I support you 1000% Bro

Ommin

12-08-2012

Awesome Lux skin I'd pay for it!