Successful Fiora players pls give advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaalika

11-10-2012

I bought Fiora for the Headmistress skin and am confused how to play her. She seems too squishy for top or jungle, no tankiness, no sustain, no escapes, has no ranged abilities for mid or adc, and is definitely not a support.

Can she jungle? Will she be able to jungle in S3?

If she is a top laner or mid, when do I pick her as a counterpick to someone?

How to build her so she doesn't die before even getting close enough to hit an enemy champion?

I'm finding her completely confusing and am sure I'm not the only one! Would love to make her work since I have this lovely skin for her!

Thanks for any advice.

Maleric

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
She seems too squishy for top or jungle, no tankiness, no sustain, no escapes, has no ranged abilities for mid or adc, and is definitely not a support.
Yup, that's fiora. In platinum she stays around a 35% win rate. She needs a buff hard.

Kaalika

11-10-2012

Surely someone plays Fiora and does decently?

MuffinOfLove

11-10-2012

I bought her when she was released, i main fiora.

If you jungle pick up phage for slows and offtank.

If playing top, arpen and flat ad runes. I rush brutalizer as most rush ninja tabi against me. Always get ls for lane sustain. Try to gank mid after 6.

Most is common lane knowledge...freeze the lane,ward, harass and ask your jungle to gank.

Kaalika

11-10-2012

Thanks MuffinOfLove.

I'll have to wait a bit to get arpen runes and give her another go to see the difference. Brutalizer is a good idea. What is ls?

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

LS is life steal. He meant to get yourself a good chunk of life steal to keep sustain in your lane. Hope that helps.