The one champion you truly, TRULY fell in love with.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danielking4812

11-09-2012

Amumu cause he's a mummy who lives in the jungle- he doesn't believe in stereotypes- he has no sand abilities, no deseret abilities, no he cares about making friends more. Also his ult pwns teams in the face single-handedly.

Shaco is probably really close though just because he represents my crazy side. Hmm... personality check: depressed and psychotic... should think about this for a bit... Nah...

Rykaal

11-09-2012

Diana. The second she was announced I just... Couldn't stop myself from shedding tears of joy. Finally a rival to Leona. and an impressive jungler that I could get the hang of.

Diana has been a major part of my champion roster ever since she came out. Now every game I have to jungle, I look back at her and say, Another fun game in the jungle.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Twitch. Oh, the terror I inflicted upon noobs, from beta until now. The ONLY thing I don't like about him now is his silly, stupid little dance. I want a bad-ass, headbanging rat, or...or...something...ANYTHING...better than that dumb ballroom dance! >.<

Max Thompson

11-09-2012

I love volibear, he give me strange hugs!

Ext3rmin8or

11-09-2012

Talon. Leblanc or Veigar second.

AlkaiserTheFirst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012
9 of 10 Riot Posts

It's gotta be Ziggs for me.

Ziggs was the first AP Mid that I felt really comfortable with and I have my highest win rate with him in ranked. He's just too much fun and deals tons of damage

Oberic

11-10-2012

Soraka.
Always~

JYarbz

11-10-2012

Nidaree

RunningTapWater

11-10-2012

Singed

Amarathval

11-10-2012

The champion I seek... currently does not exist... but all in due time.