Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

11-09-2012

This is exactly why this game needs a ranking system to match players based on many stats not just kills/deaths but personal ratings etc.

This way newbs get stuck with people their same skill level.

SimplyAlive

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
This is exactly why this game needs a ranking system to match players based on many stats not just kills/deaths but personal ratings etc.

This way newbs get stuck with people their same skill level.
And then you realize that it is nearly impossible to make a personal rating in this game...the variables are simply too much.

KaneChrono

11-09-2012

bump

nennx

11-09-2012

"tribunal won't ban you for playing poorly"

riot has been dodging tough tribunal questions for over a year, i would never expect them to acknowledge that there are some serious issues with it.

nennx

11-09-2012

even if there's a 38 page thread about it

Drink My Gravy

11-09-2012

Keep defending your broken system Riot, we provide proof it doesnt work and you either ignore it or make up some excuse without showing any hard evidence that what youre saying is true.

LittleDi

11-09-2012

8 cases from na. Lets go from the lowest na number then with it being 5756146 and go to the highest number you've posted 5896613. That means a total of 140,467 cases between the two. You can't even get a percentage point out of this number.

What do you see that I do not?

Edit: I'm sorry, you posted the same case twice. Make that 7.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-09-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I actually mentioned this in another thread but I hand-reviewed all of these cases over a lunch break. Every single case except the last one deserves the ban for a variety of reasons from pre- and post-game chat to consistent and constant passive-aggressiveness or blatant rage.

The last one for the low level Bot player was a mistake. The system isn't perfect, but I'm OK with 1 false positive every 140,000 cases and I'll manually correct the last case.

LittleDi

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I actually mentioned this in another thread but I hand-reviewed all of these cases over a lunch break. Every single case except the last one deserves the ban for a variety of reasons from pre- and post-game chat to consistent and constant passive-aggressiveness or blatant rage.

The last one for the low level Bot player was a mistake. The system isn't perfect, but I'm OK with 1 false positive every 140,000 cases and I'll manually correct the last case.
Happy to do the math for you...

badase

11-09-2012

Are you blind? Why should kat have gotten banned?
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/324966/#nogo
She did nothing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post