Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drzombieface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2012

HoG's gone? Well. A lot of champions are going to suffer from that unless there's something else in the health department to replace it.

Otherwise Warmog's. Everyone rushing Warmog's everywhere. Forever.

Akira Tsurugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

My main concerns here is kinda directed at FON but I'll bite into MBR.

MBR was not only for tanky dps, there are those people who build HP as their primary stat, aka, Mundo, Olaf, Shen, I guess Sejuani. Was good still vs Vladimir, not exactly optimal anymore though. I'm not exactly sure atm, what more, but it did help, and the new Sword doing % of current health, is pretty bad compared to the MBR unless for a specific subset of characters.

My main concern for FoN has nothing to do with FoN, basically, I don't know if you can answer this, I don't know if you have even thought of it, but Banshee's Veil, It's clearly a BAD item. Riot can debate this and defend this (I've seen many posts saying that Banshee's is a "considerable" item for all champs) but the truth is it doesn't fit in at all, now if MR is a problem, Tier 3 items will be limited, and Banshee is horrible currently, not only that but it's just not worth it on Mana champs. Please just tell me you've worked with Banshee. I really was hoping it was one of the items that was getting removed and just made something else out of it. At least I hope it's getting reworked.

Cup0fTea

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
The day you can counterward without actually being seen by the ward, sure.
Being seen is not the problem. Just let the support counter ward it, and the jungler will have a free path.

Gales Sylph

Recruiter

11-09-2012

I'm crying tears. Personally, i love Ionic Spark. It's one of my favorite items and as my main champs are ww and Voli, i use it almost every game. It works well with Voli's attack speed without having to buff his attack damage like Tiamat. I don't really see how it's unbalanced though. I simply see it as an item for attack speed champs. This is probably going to severely effect how i play. Aside from that, the overall item changes seem fine. I just hope the removal of hog doesn't effect the price of locket solari too much, as i also find that a delightful item.

TheVoidDream

11-09-2012

I'm sure Xypherous is extremely busy, but I'm seeing more and more people commenting on the same issue I talked about with Sightstone. I'm literally refreshing the page every minute to see if there will be a response. It's been the only thing I've had even the slightest issue with. I wouldn't even call it an issue, but yeah ... my curiosity to see his comments on this is killing me.

HM2

11-09-2012

Removing heart of gold nerfs Sejuani pretty hard. She'll need even more of a buff/rework to compensate.

SavagePeaches

11-09-2012

What's Statikk Shiv?

pantofla

11-09-2012

Warwick and Madred's late game was strong and the witch end cant hit 140 magic damage per hit on baron so madred.s was good plus madreds AND shaco double magic damage baron in 2 minutes...So i dont see why people say madred.s was underpower

Tananzel

11-09-2012

Removing FoN??? Singed greatly disapproves. Where are my tank MS items to come from now?

Tryphikik

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Just going to leave this here.. sneakily.. :3

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

*is dragged away by internal Riot teams*
For the mere price of 650 gold, a jungler won't be able to gank at all. I doubt supports will be the only ones to buy this. It's a pretty cheap pickup for lanes to be COMPLETELY safe.... and while this might up lane aggression it ruins jungle aggression.

Whelp... better get used to playing farm/carry junglers. Season 3 is going to suck for us ganking junglers. :\