Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Archer

11-09-2012

So from now on we should see less jungling Tryndameres now I'm guessing. He never had a place there in my eyes but people still played him in the jungle. Are the changes going to effect him alot?

tata4now

11-09-2012

I know the standard answer is soon but how early can we expect these changes into the preseason. I would love to see them come early so adjustments can be made for any problems before S3 starts. I don't think enough time was given in the past change to address issues before S2 started.

ColonelArmy

11-09-2012

Jungle graves shall rise!

Nystrum

11-09-2012

How's my jungle Tiger udyr look. As he stands his lack of AoE really gimps him but his 1v1 and ganks are godlike.

Alliedjon

11-09-2012

lol @ the people going through the pages and disliking all these posts, XD where is your life?

Murc VonSplinter

11-09-2012

Goodbye leashing. Hello to ranged champs sicking monsters on people

Sheetaariis

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliedjon View Post
lol @ the people going through the pages and disliking all these posts, XD where is your life?
Dude, you're off topic. You want to insult the gamer life? Do it on 4chan.

Nittt

11-09-2012

nice nice nice

Sheetaariis

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Goodbye leashing. Hello to ranged champs sicking monsters on people
Even better, think of what Syndra could do to people by using her W?

bearded0ne

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetaariis View Post
Not just this, but once again, most people want to stay in the bushes to makes sure an invade isn't coming. That person usually is the first to hit blue/red. This new mechanic makes invades even more possible because either the jungler has to deal with the damage immediately and is going to be way low on health by the time the invade gets around or the invade will come out of nowhere because the person who would be in the bushes has to come around to be the one in the way of the buff monster. I know I'm not the only who hates the idea of leashing being destroyed as I've read through the posts here and it KEEPS COMING UP! RIot, if you want to really pay attention to your players and make them a game they created... LEAVE LEASHING ALONE!!!
The issue with the "invisible" invade can be solved by having your support place an early ward to watch for the invade.