Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ech0forever

11-09-2012

The Heart of gold removal is silly, So you lock junglers to Phil Stones in the jungle for GP10? becuase the other 2 specific GP10 items are not viable on most junglers.. so.. make the jungler harder and then remove the heath GP10 that was a standard in most builds because if you cant get ganks off the dual gp10 is a must.. and now that the new meta is going to remove early gankings? your saying screw the junglers, Play top Lane assassin or dont play the game at all..

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Statikk Shiv?

Corporal Cupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

D: I just started using Ionic Spark over Wit's End on my shyvana jungle. It seems I have a bunch of build changing to do on my junglers as well as my mages.

Tehemo

11-09-2012

HoG, I feel, added a lot of stability for supports especially if you weren't going to buy an Aegis.. FoN was awesome on enough Champions that I will truly miss it.

Thoughtless Joy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koelof View Post
Have you done any testing for top-lane Heca with the removal of FoN? Where's the move speed being moved to? Is there an item that can still fit that slot similarly on Heca top?
Really hope so cause FoN was core on my Heca top or jungle

Auryiel

11-09-2012

HoG removed? Wtf this is a HUGE nerf to supports...F*cking top laners ruining every item for everyone

chumbler

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxGEchO View Post
The Heart of gold removal is silly, So you lock junglers to Phil Stones in the jungle for GP10? becuase the other 2 specific GP10 items are not viable on most junglers.. so.. make the jungler harder and then remove the heath GP10 that was a standard in most builds because if you cant get ganks off the dual gp10 is a must.. and now that the new meta is going to remove early gankings? your saying screw the junglers, Play top Lane assassin or dont play the game at all..
Congratulations, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Drakenatyyr

11-09-2012

Killing off HoG basically nerfed one of your weakest champions Sejuani.

Fuzen kuden

11-09-2012

RIP sona

Epicn00b

11-09-2012

Alright, I can't help but notice that Deathfire Grasp isn't on the chopping block. Hurray?

But I just want to express my opinion here:

Madred's Bloodrazor: You're giving up on it? OH COME ON! I can easily make this work easy!
1. make it cheaper. Replace recurve bow with dagger
2. make passive do PHYSICAL or TRUE damage. Its stupid how 50+ MR hard counters it already, and everyone has 50+ MR
3. increase % damage. nuff said
Force of Nature: contrary to what you say, the FoN is a GOOD item:
1. It gives the most MR in one slot
2. The regeneration passive worked wonders on Dr. Mundo and Garen; it literally allows them to regain health out of combat VERY fast
3. The random Movement speed. Random, yet very awesome
If the "replacement", Spirit Visage, gives you at LEAST 65 MR, then its removal could work. Otherwise, keep the FoN

Ionic Spark: none shall miss it, for none have used it. Well, okay it does have one thing special: it uses the recurve bow. Speaking of which, will we see more uses of the recurve bow? Having a cheap 40% attack speed is nice, but 2 daggers are way more useful, and cheaper.

Heart of Gold: BYE BYE LOCKET OF THE SALAMI, OR WHOEVER THEY WERE! Supports have no need for it anymore. BTW it has always been useless.
And, probably the biggest thing I have to mention:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Alternative: Statikk Shiv, Tiamat, Wit’s End
WTF is a Statikk Shiv?