Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Starflyer

11-09-2012

on the plus side, this means that people won't accidentally pull wolves away from you by hitting it first.

Velonstrials

11-09-2012

I thought I read there would be scaling gold on the creeps the more you killed them...

Pøtatoes

11-09-2012

Something tells me "Diana" will be screwed by those changes. Items wont match her playstyle and camps will be stronger :S

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

11-09-2012
3 of 48 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA247 View Post
Will nautus be any good? If the monstetrs break his shield. He has a hard time jungle
Definitely keeping my eye on several cases like Nautilus. Because his utility and ganks are top of the line, his clears should certainly still be somewhat painful compared to junglers who don't bring those strengths.

We'll be taking a look at junglers across the board and making champion specific changes where necessary. Slightly buffing up the early game of tank junglers such as Rammus and Nautilus (who were in some ways overnerfed due to the current jungle meta) is certainly not out of the question.

Fracture Eon

11-09-2012

Team mates can still help damage the camp, but now the jungler has to tank all the damage themselves. This makes me worried for weak early clearers who also don't have any natural sustain.

vxyne

11-09-2012

Not liking this idea but lets see how this goes.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2012

The death of the guaranteed level 2 FB if anyone dares venture beyond tower range. Love it.

Shapeshifter

11-09-2012

Sounds alright to me.

SolluxAradia

11-09-2012

Leashes are dead.

TheEncrypt

11-09-2012

You guys can still leash...you just won't be able to cast one spell and then run back to lane, you'll have to actually stand around for a few seconds while the jungler deals some damage. Leashing is more than just pulling, if you stay around and actually deal a little damage to the blue or red buff, then you'll help the jungler finish his route faster anyway.