Am I Getting Banned for My Name? Riot pls

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorator

11-08-2012

If you have a name that people find offensive and someone reports you for it (which has likely already happened), and Tribunal agrees that the name is offensive, then it'll get auto-changed by Riot and you can e-mail them to get it changed to something of your choosing that is more appropriate without paying for it. So I'm guessing if you talk with Player Support about your issue, they may be able to skip a few steps and get your name changed, if you genuinely want that.

But yeah, even without the name issue, you're showing some serious toxic behavior, and if you keep doing what you're doing, you're probably going to get banned. And that has nothing to do with your name.

Gynxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Ur fascination with a$$ is incredible. not surprised you got banned. Also, there's constant trolling and childish sexual comments on your part what do u expect. Are you 9? You use LoL chat like a *** line.

chezwickcheese

11-09-2012

Why would make your name 'fresh pink anus'? That's just asking to be reported or something. Still funny though

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Kooshboo

11-09-2012

I'd hit punish on that name. Depending how much money you put into the account...$10 to change it might be less than the $10+ dollars you spent on skins etc being lost.

Captain Dazzling

11-09-2012

Fresh Pink Anus? Grow up man.

Kbalz

11-09-2012

If you said Die Slow, I'd punish.. Grow up.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

11-09-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I don't believe it was your name which resulted in your suspension, although it certainly didn't help.

And since technically it violates our naming guidelines I went ahead and replaced it with a temporary name instead. You can contact Player Support with your top 5 Choices of a Summoner Name and they will update it for you, free of charge.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

If you're interested in avoiding further suspensions, I would stay out of All Chat. Maybe even turn it off in your settings. You talk a lot of smack, and your opponents feel that it's obnoxious. Apparently the community judging your games agree that it is toxic, 95% voted punish.

The good news though, is that this kind of suspension is easily avoidable.

Just stop.

Taikero

11-09-2012

I vote for a new summoner name of "Fresh Pink Petunias"

CupcakeTrap

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
I don't believe it was your name which resulted in your suspension, although it certainly didn't help.

And since technically it violates our naming guidelines I went ahead and replaced it with a temporary name instead. You can contact Player Support with your top 5 Choices of a Summoner Name and they will update it for you, free of charge.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

If you're interested in avoiding further suspensions, I would stay out of All Chat. Maybe even turn it off in your settings. You talk a lot of smack, and your opponents feel that it's obnoxious. Apparently the community judging your games agree that it is toxic, 95% voted punish.

The good news though, is that this kind of suspension is easily avoidable.

Just stop.
FPA, be careful with your next move here. Most Rioters won't pull your arms out of their sockets if you provoke them. WookieeCookies are known to do that.