"Eleisa's Miracle was already a decent buy on Dominion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

y u hatin on rageblade.

MMKH

11-08-2012

If only the revive passive would stick around after the item disappears lol.

urmamasllama

11-08-2012

it does mmkh

MMKH

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
it does mmkh
op

Nny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Eleisa's miracle isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Note: NOT saying it's a good item, but it's not a Moonflair Spellblade. Mana regen is a hard stat to come by, and it gives a huge amount while paying very little - Compared to something like Spellblade, where AP is very abundant and it's gold efficiency is terrible.

I don't have the math handy anymore but - thanks to the dominion aura - it regens mana at a very similar rate to chalice and opens up the ability to get sorc or CD boots (Which give great stats for their price) while still having tenacity. I used to grab it instead of chalice before Athene's release on champs like Kass and Janna (Who burn though mana big time once you get max cdr); Now with Athene's though, it did take a big drop in usefulness.

It's also fun being able to do things like keep Swain's R up almost the entire match

Infirc

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Yeaaaaaah Xyph needs to keep making champs and stay the hell away from Dom.
Lulu..

@FOODFOOD, in all seriousness that was actually my core Alistar build when Dominion came out :$,i went bot lane with it every game, what?,it worked

FOODFOOD

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Lulu..

@FOODFOOD, in all seriousness that was actually my core Alistar build when Dominion came out :$,i went bot lane with it every game, what?,it worked
Was Warmogs enabled back then? I didn't play much Dominion until January or February of this year, so I don't know.

Redenbacher

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Lulu..
Xyph also designed FDru's FAVORITE champion, Riven!