Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

11-04-2012

Rammus enters, initially looking to rest on the tail-mattresses that Ahri has. However, as he smells the air, his face changes to that of discontempt.
Thankfully, though, he had something in his hands this time! The Instant Cleanup Soap Bomb! Cleans up every organic substance in a rather large radius without damaging properties - tested in Piltover!
Needless to say he used it while Twitch was around. He did not like foul smell and given how the plague rat gave no importance to his previous incitations to go to the bathroom, he brought the bathroom to him.

Anyway, now his conscience was free. He could finally walk towards Ahri and try to lie down on her tails! Provided she doesn't dodge his attempt to lie down - on which case he'd fall chest first on the ground.

AsktheCardmaster

11-04-2012

A knocking can be heard from Ahri's door. The Card Master had returned from his match...and his evasion of many 'individuals' who believed he had cheated them or owned them money. Both of these assumptions by 'individuals' were of course false and incorrect. As Twisted Fate never cheated unless he was cheated first, and he didn't owe anyone money.

Unexisted

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I could easily 'handle' you. You for dinner is any rat's royal treat! Hehe, a fox feast. Delicious. Don't you agree?
"I-I thought cheese is any rat's royal treat, but.....Ahri does smells fruity tho."

Unexisted

11-06-2012

" Ahri have you ever had alcohol before? "

Ask the Kumiho

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
...what do you mean?
"Why don't I show you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I could easily 'handle' you. You for dinner is any rat's royal treat! Hehe, a fox feast. Delicious. Don't you agree?
"I think my taste would be a little too exotic for your stomach to handle. But yes, quite delicious."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Rammus enters, initially looking to rest on the tail-mattresses that Ahri has. However, as he smells the air, his face changes to that of discontempt.
Thankfully, though, he had something in his hands this time! The Instant Cleanup Soap Bomb! Cleans up every organic substance in a rather large radius without damaging properties - tested in Piltover!
Needless to say he used it while Twitch was around. He did not like foul smell and given how the plague rat gave no importance to his previous incitations to go to the bathroom, he brought the bathroom to him.

Anyway, now his conscience was free. He could finally walk towards Ahri and try to lie down on her tails! Provided she doesn't dodge his attempt to lie down - on which case he'd fall chest first on the ground.
Ahri was, at first, unaware of the repugnant smell which apparently wafted through the area as used to it as she was. However, she did note the sudden, crisp scent that invaded her senses and she looked up in surprise. Only to see a large armordillo waddling towards her, and she knew immediately that there was only one thing Rammus had in mind. She smiled, rolling her eyes before twitching her tail a little to the side so that her fellow Champion would find himself half on the fluffy fur and half on the considerably harder floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
A knocking can be heard from Ahri's door. The Card Master had returned from his match...and his evasion of many 'individuals' who believed he had cheated them or owned them money. Both of these assumptions by 'individuals' were of course false and incorrect. As Twisted Fate never cheated unless he was cheated first, and he didn't owe anyone money.
Ahri peered up at the sound of solid footsteps, and she waves to the Cardmaster, delighting in his return. Perhaps he has a few more tricks up his sleeve which he could show. "How was the match?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
" Ahri have you ever had alcohol before? "
"I have. Whether or not I enjoy it is a different matter."

Unexisted

11-06-2012

ahri what does it felt like to be drunk? have you past out from it? i know miss fortune never had it happen.

Dear Luxanna

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Why don't I show you?"
*curious* ...you better not just charm me again!

Unexisted

11-08-2012

Ahri what do you think of ageing?

AsktheCardmaster

11-08-2012

"Well the match was fine until Ah witnessed the fact that Caitlyn n' Graves are together. Now Ah'm gonna have ta' watch mah back twice as much. Who woulda thought? The Outlaw n' the Sheriff together" Twisted Fate said as he scratched the back of his head, "Ya' seein' or heard anythin' odd recently between champions?"

Ask the Herald

11-09-2012

Ahri would receive a letter made of rather cheap paper, the contents of which follows:

Quote:
Ahri,

You have been specifically invited to take part in a competition between the mightiest mages of Runeterra, the purpose of which is to test your mystical prowess and prove to the world that you are a superior caster of magics.

Please come to the following location to apply, if you feel you are up to the challenge - your presence would be most appreciated.

- Viktor