Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broseph Conrad

11-08-2012

Yeah this is pretty sad, I tried to get a friend to start playing and he literally can't unless I'm in game to help without him getting reported lol

xBeWarnedx

11-08-2012

Bump, Needs to be fixed.

TimothyThugginz

11-08-2012

bump

bunies

11-08-2012

TRIBUNAL working as intended lulz

Ryexor

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspexa View Post
Since when flame is the only reason that should get you banned? There are so many intentional feeders on those reports, they just tried to act innocent by not talking. I'm quite glad it didn't work. If I feed on purpose with normal items and go 1-15-1 every game but ignore everyone and shut up, that won't get me banned? Seems legit.
And how do you judge they are intentionally feeding? They could simply just be bad at this game.

Malefic Vision

11-08-2012

Bump because this needs a Red to come in and say:

"I individually went through all those games, pardon'd the people such as the bot-game Teemo who were wrongly banned, and then perma-banned everyone who voted to punish them".

What will most likely happen is no Red will come in at all, but if they do, they will say:

"Hai guyz, so, we aren't perfect, but we prefer when people get easy pardons rather than strict punishes because we feel toxic players end up back in Tribunal again, mmkay? Wait, this thread isn't about that? I think that was banned for hacking on his smurf in another game in 1997, you guys don't have all the information, stop making assumptions, k thanks, upvotes pls "

And the sad thing is, they will get upvotes, because they're Red, and nothing will change because all of the currently outraged fanboys will have their taste for blood sated, when really nothing changed and no existing issues were fixed or properly addressed.

Either that or Zileas will come in and intellectually bully people, and people will upvote it because "he's a funny troll".

Dongerium Era

11-08-2012

I feel like the last 3 weeks Tribunal has been A little punish happy

tempnameA461

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapthebeast View Post
I feel like the last 3 weeks Tribunal has been A little punish happy
Maybe all the political people came out?

cft24

11-08-2012

Ok these games/cases that happen....we'll just call them tragedies...yes they shouldn't have happened.

But there are a few things to keep in mind.

We only see a few games in the cases and obviously the player has to have been reported many many more times to actually end up in tribunal. Would all the reports have been just because they played poorly? Or would there be games where they did in fact break the summoner's code?

Also, looking through a few of those cases, if the player had only kept their own cool and not said anything, things might have been different. We all know how this goes sometimes: Player A plays poorly. Player B yells at player A. Player A then retaliates in response to Player B. Sure Player B probably was much more toxic than Player A....but Player A did exhibit offensive behaviour even though provoked.

Lastly, these cases really should be in the extreme minority, remember the League population is pretty large~

steadytrollin

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlithMan View Post
That last one, I.... The majority AGREES with it?! Good ****ing god this community...
This is why many argue the Tribunal is a broken system