I havn't evolved Kha zix's W ever, not once.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

somewhere

11-08-2012

actually its E,Q,R. W doesnt really fit in too my play style. kind of an akward ability for me tbh but i guess some poeple like it.

Bullettime7

11-08-2012

His W evolve is extremely strong as it not only drastically increases his farming power, but gives him stronger poke that can now hit multiple targets to soften up the enemy before an engagement AND an AoE slow.

Q is actually the weakest to evolve first because of your dependency on W in the early game and the fact that when evolving Q, you're banking on catching an isolated target, something that can be really hard to do unless you're counterjungling, which Kha'zix has a very hard time doing against many popular junglers. Even evolving E is more beneficial early.

Suien Reizo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Read the ability carefully. It procs your passive if evolved. That means you have the best team poke in the game (better than Jayce). You hit the whole enemy team with evolved W, run away till you see your passive buff pop back up (line of sight and bushes are good for that) and then W them again. Congratulations, you have now reduced the HP of everyone on the other team by 400 (after mitigation) and they are slowed so they can't answer well.
Now take 3 steps back out into a bush, your passive is back up?

Dr W

11-08-2012

My wings be to stylin to evolve W.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-08-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr W View Post
My wings be to stylin to evolve W.
Hold on... requesting a name change for you to Dr E.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

It's funny cause his evolved W is by far his best spell, and quite frankly it's one of the best spells in the game.

Muratta

11-08-2012

If you've never evolved it, how do you know if it's good or bad?

SupaTurkk

11-08-2012

Quote:
Read the ability carefully. It procs your passive if evolved. That means you have the best team poke in the game (better than Jayce). You hit the whole enemy team with evolved W, run away till you see your passive buff pop back up (line of sight and bushes are good for that) and then W them again. Congratulations, you have now reduced the HP of everyone on the other team by 400 (after mitigation) and they are slowed so they can't answer well.
ur the first red to post in a thread i made.

feels awkward.

but thanks for the extra info.

KevinDelMarr

11-08-2012

Quote:
The AoE, slow effect, 200 passive bonus, and brush check capacity are underestimated. While I would argue that Xerath has the best poke in League (3.5 second CD, best range), Evolved Spikes provided a huge complement of Damage and Utility, infact it offers some of the best all around bonus' of each of the evolutions

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-08-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTurkk View Post
ur the first red to post in a thread a made.

feels awkward.

but thanks for the extra info.
I didn't evolve it for many games till someone read it to me :P