[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerfed00

11-05-2012

Worked!

Thanks!

Dagamarold

11-06-2012

Why you don't make it find the right version of the client automatically?

I've used another tool that worked somewhat like yours, I think it was posted in this topic too, it was a tool with good features such as favorites for saving time watching pro players, butI lost it completely, however it could search for the game version automatically once you set the folder, you think it's possible for you to make this happen?

Jabe

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamarold View Post
Why you don't make it find the right version of the client automatically?

I've used another tool that worked somewhat like yours, I think it was posted in this topic too, it was a tool with good features such as favorites for saving time watching pro players, butI lost it completely, however it could search for the game version automatically once you set the folder, you think it's possible for you to make this happen?
The client version is available as a compiled string in the client. So I have a few options:
1) Decompile the client in order to extract the client version
2) Set up a server that the program will grab the version from, but then I have to manually update 5 regions every patch
3) Have users manually set the client version

Option 3 is by far the easiest, so that's what I picked.

Sehnder

11-06-2012

Excellent program Jabe. For fixing the "Java is not recognized" problem, it may be worthwhile to add a link to here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X05JPrto_c8

I was unable to fix it using your instructions, but it worked when I followed his. It seems (one of) the root causes is that it has issues when java is installed to the x86 program files, and the copy pasting in the video seemed to resolve this.

Also wish to congratulate you for doing the introduction to your program RIGHT. So many people with good program ideas just leave a link and nothing else explaining anything (and then wonder why their program is thought to be a keylogger when their post is closed.) Your post is pretty much the gold standard for what any post relating to lol external programs should have.

HarasserFord

11-08-2012

Hey Jabe, I love this tool. Could you please add the SEA/Taiwan Region (e.g. Garena Server). Some of the most interesting players are currently playing there.

Sheganks

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarasserFord View Post
Hey Jabe, I love this tool. Could you please add the SEA/Taiwan Region (e.g. Garena Server). Some of the most interesting players are currently playing there.
x2

Jabe

11-08-2012

Turkey and ALL Garena regions are now supported!

Get it on the original post or here - http://www.mediafire.com/?m9kay12y5rw9a25

Verger

11-08-2012

Hi, I'm having trouble connecting to the brazilian server.

It gives me this error immediatly after i type the name and press spectate:

"This account has been logged in somewhere else. Restart this program to login again."

What am I doing wrong?

Jabe

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verger View Post
Hi, I'm having trouble connecting to the brazilian server.

It gives me this error immediatly after i type the name and press spectate:

"This account has been logged in somewhere else. Restart this program to login again."

What am I doing wrong?
Are you logged into the account you're using in multiple places? As an example, are you trying to use this program and the LoL client with the same login?

Verger

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
Are you logged into the account you're using in multiple places? As an example, are you trying to use this program and the LoL client with the same login?
No, my client is closed and I'm logged off of all my accounts.