@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-08-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days, although I will give an opinion.

My stance is:

- You knew your behavior was abysmal yet decided to act that way anyway
- You knew the potential consequences, you just thought you'd have a chance to get out of it before

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable. The Tribunal is one tool we have, but it's not the only tool.

A Swarm of Koala

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days, although I will give an opinion.

My stance is:

- You knew the potential consequences, you just thought you'd have a chance to get out of it before

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable.
So what exactly do you do now?

Jaghatai

11-08-2012

Bump for PendraKill

Shen'd by the dragon himself

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-08-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
So what exactly do you do now?
Haha, I'll let you know eventually.

Housemate

11-08-2012

Quote:

My stance is:

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable. The Tribunal is one tool we have, but it's not the only tool.
Penny post. Thread is about to explode.

skiveboys

11-08-2012

Smite!

Diagnosis

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
But every victim was murdered.
You can hang on to the past, but people change and I've seen some really awful players turn their attitude around after they finally realized that they were putting their money spent on this game on the line. I for one have been suspended 3 times, all of which I deserved. I've been clean for a while now, and I receive honor in 95% of my games.

Duddy B

11-08-2012

Quote:

My stance is:

Justice has been served!

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:

My stance is:

No you are absolutely right. I was being a little snot trying to skirt the system best I could. I just want a fair chance at redemption so I can be one of those players that people can point at to show this community isnt that bad.

But i wholey understand your verdict, I just want to try and make things right as best I can.

ZeroKuno

11-08-2012

Quote:
Haha, I'll let you know eventually.
I am going to make a guess!
You are part of PB&J!