Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-08-2012

A tiny spiderling skittered into the bounty hunters domain, a note betwixt it's fangs. It scurried over to Fortune, looking up at her before dropping the note and skittering off back to it's home

Dear Miss Fortune

When do you plan on setting up this pirate round-up escapade you offered to me? Also.. you look positively lovely~

-With love, Elise

Ask Fortune

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
A tiny spiderling skittered into the bounty hunters domain, a note betwixt it's fangs. It scurried over to Fortune, looking up at her before dropping the note and skittering off back to it's home

Dear Miss Fortune

When do you plan on setting up this pirate round-up escapade you offered to me? Also.. you look positively lovely~

-With love, Elise
Sarah absolutely shrieked at the sight of the enormous spider, until she noticed the note. And she huffed, hoping nobody was around to see that. She read the note, and grinned. She grabbed some paper and a pen, and wrote out a response.

Dearest Elise

I haven't really planned it. I suppose what I could do is arrest some pirates and leave them in a set spot for you to pick up. Wouldn't want people to know I'm doing this. After ten arrests, honestly, you are my secret weapon of dead pirate creation. Hehe... so do you! But you know, if this progresses beyond teasing each other, I'm gonna have to insist upon fuzzy cuffing you. Can't have you deciding an exhausted pirate hunter is good spider food, now~.

Love ya, girl~. Miss Fortune.

And she dropped the note on the ground.

"Heeeeere, giant spiderling thing!" She called.

AskÉlise

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah absolutely shrieked at the sight of the enormous spider, until she noticed the note. And she huffed, hoping nobody was around to see that. She read the note, and grinned. She grabbed some paper and a pen, and wrote out a response.

Dearest Elise

I haven't really planned it. I suppose what I could do is arrest some pirates and leave them in a set spot for you to pick up. Wouldn't want people to know I'm doing this. After ten arrests, honestly, you are my secret weapon of dead pirate creation. Hehe... so do you! But you know, if this progresses beyond teasing each other, I'm gonna have to insist upon fuzzy cuffing you. Can't have you deciding an exhausted pirate hunter is good spider food, now~.

Love ya, girl~. Miss Fortune.

And she dropped the note on the ground.

"Heeeeere, giant spiderling thing!" She called.
Another spiderling skittered into the room and took the note Fortune wrote before quickly coming back with a response, leaving it in the same spot before skittering off once more

Dear Miss Fortune

Do not fret dear, you being a league champion and such prevents me from.. having my way with you..~ and besides, I'll have plenty of chances to taste you on the fields, my dear.~ Though.. I still don't object to the fuzzy cuffing~ and that sounds like a lovely plan, dear. I'll be sure to pick up what you leave me.

- With love, Elise

ColossusCrusher

11-08-2012

(Welp, I lost my page. )

Ask Fortune

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
(Welp, I lost my page. )
(It's cool, it really wasn't going anywhere. xD)

AskÉlise

11-08-2012

((*Feels ignored* T_T ))

Dear Morgana

11-08-2012

...Lux was angry?

Dear Morgana

11-08-2012

((Bump))

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Have you and Gangplank ever..... got it on?

Unmasked Angel

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
Have you and Gangplank ever..... got it on?
((... first you advertise, then you troll.. please.. **** off))