@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

11-08-2012

This excites me...i get to build something that upgrades my support spells WITHOUT taking up a much needed ward slot?

<3

Stark6000

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryptomine View Post
Do NOT put this on Dominion. I cannot stress this enough. No way, no how. If you do I will promise you that EVERY champion will use Res (dangerously close to that already) and buy this as their first item.

that way they can die more often? Ill take giants belt for the same amount of money lets see how that goes.

BeatRushVII

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
Eleisa's Miracle (1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Philo Stone (800 gold)
+15 Health per 5 seconds
+8 Mana per 5 seconds
+5g/10

Why would anyone give up GP/10 to have the unique stats? Supports need gold, so either you hold onto it until you can afford something useful (since this amount of regen isn't useful past lvl 12) or you don't build it in the first place. Basically the choices are still Shurilyeas or resell. I don't care about the regen after lane phase, and i sure dont want to spend that much gold to cast clairvoyance more often.

Seriously who is going to get this?
Not to be rude, but you're a little slow aren't you. They are giving supports an alternate source of income so we can actually buy items other than gp/10 , its been talked about for a good couple of months

Arance

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
that way they can die more often? Ill take giants belt for the same amount of money lets see how that goes.
Gaint's belt? As opening Dom item? You've never played Dom before, clearly.

Stevev45

11-08-2012

I still don't think it will be good enough to give up the gold per 10.

Stevev45

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Not to be rude, but you're a little slow aren't you. They are giving supports an alternate source of income so we can actually buy items other than gp/10 , its been talked about for a good couple of months
they talked about doing something wards to make them cheaper for supports, but not adding any income. unless I missed something. If I did link please.

Stark6000

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post

factual source please. I've only seen them talking about this possibility. No, i've never played dominion and winning top first isn't the most important thing.

JamesGatsby

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
I think this is really cool and all but some time what i paly skarner or udry after getting GP5's and level 5 boots and glacial shroud i like getting Eleisas Miracle if i need the Tenacity. D: is there going to be a way where i can get tenacity and level 5 boots with out wasting the gold from the support like passives

BeatRushVII

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevev45 View Post
they talked about doing something wards to make them cheaper for supports, but not adding any income. unless I missed something. If I did link please.
I don't favorite or save **** like that, i read it, note it and move on, if you wan't to find it go digging. Point is it has been mentioned in several threads by different reds that they are making a different income option for supports because they don't like that we cant buy items just as much as we do.

Cameryn Kyre

11-08-2012

Xyph, please add a semi global CV active to Soul Shroud. I beg you. BEG!