Watch the #1 Nasus lose! (BeefJerkyHunter stream/videos)

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenthien

11-07-2012

Saw you on some games on the dd stream today. Was nice seeing some good Nasus play ^_^

BeefJerkyHunter

11-08-2012

Oh, am I famous now??????

Tempestphile

11-08-2012

whats your opinion on Nasus bot?

Occasionally I see one every other blue moon, but then he is always good

Ikruti

11-08-2012

I'm probably in the Elo where I don't face stellar opponents but I actually do like to play Nasus a lot and always bot. I find that he can actually hold his own against almost anyone and in fact shove almost anyone under their turret.

By going R > E > W > Q, you can actually have exceptional harass and wave clearing ability and a maxed W is extremely good gank control (both in avoiding and assisting).

What I've found very effective is to basically handle bot for a while (if you're doing it right, they will change up bot about 2-3 times), that's when you switch up and go top. Wither is an amazing counter to anyone that relies on auto attacks (YMMV will vary but I find Jax isn't that hard to beat when his AS is slowed by Frozen Heart + Wither).

BeefJerkyHunter

11-08-2012

I didn't know lolking.net kept track of champion popularity.
What I found is that Nasus is the 7th least played champion in all of Dominion for North America:
EDIT: Link doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
whats your opinion on Nasus bot?

Occasionally I see one every other blue moon, but then he is always good
I enjoy playing as Nasus, but it's really easy to counter him.
  • Urgot, Yorick are the two most common bottom champions I have the most difficult time with. Also I'll throw in Darius and Kha'Zix as champions that are impossible to beat because they're stupidly overpowered champions.
  • Ezreal and Vayne, though not usually bottom, perform very well against Nasus. Slowed? Use Arcane Shift or Impale + Tumble.
  • Nunu and Singed are rather difficult too, but I have to switch up my build for these guys. However if an enemy were to gank, Nasus can't really escape.
  • Wukong has also been pretty difficult for me to beat as Nasus. His Nimbus Strike makes it difficult to win the lane with minions.
  • Ryze is all around a pain in the ass.
  • AD Malz also works well against Nasus. There's no way for Nasus to quickly kill the Voidlings (whose health needs to be scaled back, I don't understand why they're so tanky).

BeefJerkyHunter

11-08-2012

D'aw.... I just realized that I didn't link my microphone to my last four games.
Oh well, you can listen to my friend.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-10-2012

It was a good game night. Won many, lost a couple.
And playing Diana? Never again, I played really badly. Not like playing against an Urgot was making the situation any better... whatever.

Boomslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Don't underestimate the power of the Scout's Code.

If BeefJerky does bad it's okay because my Teemo play is legendary.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-11-2012

Today, I have made it possible for me to get 1080p videos onto YouTube and the tests I've ran look promising. I look forward to posting future videos in 1080p.
Of course it's not exactly true 1080p, there will obviously be some degradation in quality but it's a big step up from 720p.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-12-2012

Hey y'all, I just posted my first 1080p Dominion video, if you guys could give feedback on the quality of the video that would be awesome!
I understand that it isn't really true 1080p, but compared to my previous videos, I think this is vastly improved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7crUUnC1Y8&feature=share&list=PLPmqtmPwh-M2VckTzGuIVCCxvXBTPbB5e

123456 ... 9