@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotsawce Is Hero

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
I can see top laners who rely on philo picking this up as well. If you keep the philo up until level 15 and then go upgrade it, it's essentially almost payed for itself and then you get the permanent hp/5 mp/5.

Although revive heal CV aren't the best top summoners. I don't really think it's intended for top players but it'd be interesting to see on maybe... Singed?

urmamasllama

11-08-2012

xypherous this is important. before you add that revive bit please talk to Nome because making revive stronger in dominion is a bad idea. its already the strongest summoner on that map and we don't need it getting any better.

on a side note i remember a long while back you wanting to do stuff to ToG. Are you?

And it was K

11-08-2012

Hey, Xyph....I came.

xSilver

11-08-2012

@Xyph, updates on Haunting guise pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!

FreakinRican

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.

Well what if you remove wards and pots from the inventory slots, and have them elsewhere; like the Buffs bar or on the HUD by gold.

Stark6000

11-08-2012

I just can't see when you would ever take this. Philo still wins due to the extra gold and by the time you want to upgrade shur's is better or you can resell and get a much better item.

The Star of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
[B]Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory
The dissapearing item is a nice idea, but it seems like an over complicated way of solving the problem. It's a little odd on this item in particular since you generally want to hold onto philosophers stone for the gold gain as long as possible, while the incentive here is to upgrade early so you can get the inventory slot back at some point in the future. Would being able to hold a set number of wards without using inventory slots not be a more elegant, if less interesting solution?

Edit - Further Thoughts: As a support it feels a little like I would be paying fairly early to upgrade to this item, in anticipation of needing the slot later in the game, which is going to further delay any more exciting or influential items I might buy. If I did this I suspect it would exacerbate the ward burdern, rather than amerliorate it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Wow, that is a cool mechanic. I never would have thought of disappearing items. My hype is reaching critical capacity.

PuppyInMyHands

11-08-2012

Quote:

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
I'm very interested in items that have direct interaction with summoner skills. Niche builds add flavor to champions and the game could definitely use some more of that.

In regards to this specific item, I don't see myself buying this. As a support, I don't particularly value the hp5 stat and would prefer flat health. The mp5 stat is fine, but the Philosopher's Stone has always been sufficient for me.

Any early gold lead I can get usually goes into purchasing pink wards & flat health, so I can maintain a lead in lane. I guess if the upgrade cost were really low, I could consider buying it, but I'd much rather hold onto my Philosopher's Stone for an eventual Shurelyas Reverie than save 800 gold later to buy one again.

... Possibly... it'll come down to how strong Summoner Heal is..

Choleng

11-08-2012

would you be able to stack the passive after it has disappeared?