@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
17 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
AKA Lulu, the one you made.
Blitz/Nidalee as well.

Quote:
I'm guessing that after 3 levels you'll lose the insane
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%?
No, you keep that. That's the 'Aid Passive.'

PharIVIacisT

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
The part of: "Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory." i feel like is a bit OP, Players always need to choice between more damage / defense or utility for late game and removing a part of the equation i dont think like is a good idea. Why not an exclusive slot fo wards then? so everyone in late game can keep buying wards.
I like this idea alot actually it is very unique... still wanna know about items that will help bruisers late game other than the ones we currently have.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

So, I'm curious, Xypherous--How many items did you make/change to have an autoattack booster before they told you to stop?

Iohet

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Personally, I run Heal/Exhaust - but I only play supports who themselves have crazy escapes.
But unless Heal has changed, it's really not anywhere near as useful on the support as it is on the carry.

Felaedor

11-08-2012

It all depends on how effective the new Heal is.

Until we see that, not much use in judging the usefulness of a 20% Heal CDR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iohet View Post
But unless Heal has changed, it's really not anywhere near as useful on the support as it is on the carry.
Heal is being changed into, what we've been led to believe is, a targettable spell. Heal is becoming the benevolent defensive option and Barrier introduced as the selfish option. Exhaust is essentially the benevolent option right now because of its damage reduction component.

Yasuchika

11-08-2012

Quote:
Personally, I run Heal/Exhaust - but I only play supports who themselves have crazy escapes.
Just out of curiousity, is the Summoner CDR balanced around the expectation that most players will only be running one out of the three spells that it applies to?

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
They've said that Heal will become a better support ability in S3.

TheFailBus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Morello said heal is becoming more team-oriented, with barrier being the more selfish option.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-08-2012

The problem I see with it is the "gain 3 levels" part is highly variable. I'd much rather see "gain X experience" and a tracker on it when moused over. That way it still scales with XP gained from team fights while still being useful if someone hits level 16+ and wants to buy it.

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

Quote:
Yes - I am concerned somewhat about it being too good on Dominion where Eleisa's Miracle was already a decent buy on Dominion.

However, the option to disable it always exists if it's too abusive on the map, thankfully.
As I said elsewhere, after giving it some thought I think it's either going to be a trap item, or a Guardian Angel buy and then sell item - buy, hit revive, when you next go b sell it.