@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tzzss

11-08-2012

I love the idea of item interacting with summoner spells. Is there any chance of seeing items that alter the effect of summoner spell instead of only passive buffs.

E.G.
Unique Passive - Inferno: Ignite affects the primary target and all other target within x aoe or
Unique Passive - Purifying Flames: Ignite can now be cast on an ally removing all crowd control effects but deals X true damage to the caster

Such effects could increase item diversity while avoiding the use of too much activatables(essentially the item's active ability is your summoner spell).

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
And reduce SoTD's cooldown.
But SotD was removed...

Wait, does this mean...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8&d=1349140849

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
16 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
The only downside being that the support mainstay is going to be flash/exhaust, but that's obviously not counting possible S3 patch changes to summoners/masteries.
Flash/Exhaust is a really strong combination - and so you'd want to avoid this item most likely if that's your mainstay.

Personally, I run Heal/Exhaust - but I only play supports who themselves have crazy escapes.

Quote:
Checking out the items of allies and opponents via the score screen is an important step for players trying to update their situational awareness.

Not only do I want to know how to counter my opponents, or what auras my team needs, but I'm also interested in whether or not one of my allies is doing poorly/needs build advice.
Indeed - the only thing your ally will have is a permanent buff that looks like Eleisa's Miracle. I'll try to request a border for it or something so this is more obvious.

As for the enemy case, there was a very specific reason that I chose HP/5 and MP/5 to be the statistics given - as they typically have the least relevance for the opponent at any given time.

PharIVIacisT

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Sounds better than what it is now. It problem like many other items is it isn't worth the slot late game. Having it give more stats if you keep would give it the possibility to scale.better into late game.
people like u who read but dont pay attention really piss me off...
"Scaling into late game" READ IT CLEARLY.
It will be an early game item that will give u another slot for late game...
O
M
F
G
!!!
P
E
O
P
L
E
!!!

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
but I only play supports who themselves have crazy escapes.
AKA Lulu, the one you made.

MasterEckhardt

11-08-2012

So, Xyph, this means you're experimenting with items that interacts directly with skills/spells (champ native or Summoner Spells)?
Are we getting items like this in the future, like how Scepter interacts with skills in DotA?

Clerigon

11-08-2012

The part of: "Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory." i feel like is a bit OP, Players always need to choice between more damage / defense or utility for late game and removing a part of the equation i dont think like is a good idea. Why not an exclusive slot fo wards then? so everyone in late game can keep buying wards.

Krimson62

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
AKA Lulu, the one you made.

Lulu is the cutest, craziest, funnest (grammatical error intended) champion in the league. I see no problem with this.

Note... I am a Lulu main/Fanboy if you did not notice

jucaspriest

11-08-2012

Xypherous you are my favourite rioter! Would you play with me on the European server? : P

And thanks for posting things in a european time fashion as well <3

Mordec4i

11-08-2012

I'm guessing that after 3 levels you'll lose the insane
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%?

Interesting..