@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Flavor reasons mostly. 'Miracle' seems to imply heavenly or divine aid - and Heal / Clairvoyance and Revive seemed like divine aid-esque powers. I mostly wanted to get Heal / CV reduction on an item.
If you have time, and I know it's off topic but do you have plans for moonflair spellblade?

Submohr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

The lack of clarity on this item implies to me that it's probably getting removed. Just a thought.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
Flavor reasons mostly. 'Miracle' seems to imply heavenly or divine aid - and Heal / Clairvoyance and Revive seemed like divine aid-esque powers. I mostly wanted to get Heal / CV reduction on an item.
Kayle is an angel. Angels are divine. Kayle's Righteous Fervor makes her rain fire down upon people. Additionally, Kayle can benefit from both Attack Speed and AP. Furthermore, Kayle's heal grants a Movement Speed boost.

Therefore, Eleisa's should also benefit Ignite, Surge, and Ghost.

Sairen Kao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I personally don't like the 3 level-up requirement, as this basically becomes quite "useless" at lv16. Even though it is highly unlikely that you would want to purchase this item so late, I still get a bad taste from it. I would think a more elegant solution would be to have be upgrade-able to (or timed, like RoA, to become) a consumable item that permanently provided the passive. Of course, this leaves the problem of stacking multiple ones late game for HP5/MP5, but just make those stats part of the unique passive you get (unstackable).

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
9 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Kayle is an angel. Angels are divine. Kayle's Righteous Fervor makes her rain fire down upon people. Additionally, Kayle can benefit from both Attack Speed and AP. Furthermore, Kayle's heal grants a Movement Speed boost.

Therefore, Eleisa's should also benefit Ignite, Surge, and Ghost.
Kayle's Q slows, therefore it should benefit exhaust.

MasterEckhardt

11-08-2012

I really like the idea of items improving Summoner Spells. Can we see more of this types of items?
Imagine Talon running an Ignite that lasts 7 seconds or came out of cooldown more often.
More speed on Ghost? You bet!

I know there's masteries for that, but sometimes you need a better Summoner Spell and you couldn't see it on the Champ Select.

SwagLikeGrandma

11-08-2012

I think what he's getting at would be that other Tenacity items would lose that in favor for the summoner spell cd buffs. Unless it got a nerf, doing the same thing to cloak and dagger would be a little too op. Lower the stats however..

and you got a reason to let me buy this item.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

11-08-2012

Quote:
Kayle's Q slows, therefore it should benefit exhaust.
kayle has wings therefore it should benefit anivia.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

11-08-2012

Do you have plans like that for the other tenacity items?

btw i like it. =)

Light LaserTower

11-08-2012

Quote:
That is awesome!