Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpaku Youmu View Post
Honestly, whenever I used to see this guy's post I'd be like 'Not this **** again.' I got used to it, and now, I believe that this guy deserves the skin. He's put tons of his time into that thread, and I hope he gets that skin.

Edit: Having two monitors is an amazing experience c:
Yesterday, I wanted to rip his head off. Today, I adore him.
He honestly loves TF as much as I love Nidalee, so I understand where he is coming from.
I wish he'd just get the skin already. I'm dying with anxiety. Too excited haha!

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Yesterday, I wanted to rip his head off. Today, I adore him.
He honestly loves TF as much as I love Nidalee, so I understand where he is coming from.
I wish he'd just get the skin already. I'm dying with anxiety. Too excited haha!
Oh goodness, I'd seen his thread earlier about him being upset about not being able to get it. I was like ':V'. Good to know, though ^_^ We should all play sometime!

Dragonrend

11-07-2012

A man with that much dedication to TF? Give him the skin

Quintessence

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpaku Youmu View Post
Honestly, whenever I used to see this guy's post I'd be like 'Not this **** again.' I got used to it, and now, I believe that this guy deserves the skin. He's put tons of his time into that thread, and I hope he gets that skin.

Edit: Having two monitors is an amazing experience c:
i'm really not that bad of a person

Ecliptika

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
i'm really not that bad of a person
That's exactly why I support this

ZapMyHeart

11-07-2012

After reading Morello's post about the PAX skin limitation...I'm going to upvote and say yes to giving Quintessence that skin!

Moreta

11-07-2012

I am going to say yes as well (: I think he really deserves it!!

Quintessence

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapMyHeart View Post
After reading Morello's post about the PAX skin limitation...I'm going to upvote and say yes to giving Quintessence that skin!
thank you!

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

11-07-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Dark Ouji, If you want to be a nice guy and give him your Pax Skin then you will no doubt be hailed as a total magnanimous rock star. At this point, If you don't, well then you won't I guess. Its your skin do as you see fit. Quintessence is a huge TF fan for sure.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”-Mark Twain.

Quintessence

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Dark Ouji, If you want to be a nice guy and give him your Pax Skin then you will no doubt be hailed as a total magnanimous rock star. At this point, If you don't, well then you won't I guess. Its your skin do as you see fit. Quintessence is a huge TF fan for sure.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”-Mark Twain.
A very elegant post, thank you.