Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Glad I'm not the only one alt tabbing out of our game to check up on this thread lol!
of course, this is quite important.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
no kidding xD
There's actually 1 up for 500 lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom

Senior Member

11-07-2012

OP/Quintessence, are we allowed to bump this? Is there a time limit?

Don't know Quintessence at all, but I do see him post/troll quite a bit on the forums. He did get 2k upvotes, ya' know. Might as well help him out, if that's "allowed".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
of course, this is quite important.
I did the same thing while I did my Snow Bunny thread. Many times I'd die in lane because I felt like i HAD to reply the second I saw some of the comments on there XD

Dark Ouji, 200 - 2000 is a huge difference. You should just set an amount that you'd like to see the thread at, so we can work towards it.

Although I do believe 4k upvotes is enough from the other thread, this is a huge deal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Stinky

Senior Member

11-07-2012

no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
OP/Quintessence, are we allowed to bump this? Is there a time limit?

Don't know Quintessence at all, but I do see him post/troll quite a bit on the forums. He did get 2k upvotes, ya' know. Might as well help him out, if that's "allowed".
no reason that it shouldn't be allowed to be bumped, have at it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
I did the same thing while I did my Snow Bunny thread. Many times I'd die in lane because I felt like i HAD to reply the second I saw some of the comments on there XD

Dark Ouji, 200 - 2000 is a huge difference. You should just set an amount that you'd like to see the thread at, so we can work towards it.

Although I do believe 4k upvotes is enough from the other thread, this is a huge deal.
This is why I have 2 monitors.

FEAR MY MIGHTY POWER OF PLAYING ON ONE SCREEN AND WATCHING THE FORUMS ON ANOTHER!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
This is why I have 2 monitors.

FEAR MY MIGHTY POWER OF PLAYING ON ONE SCREEN AND WATCHING THE FORUMS ON ANOTHER!
I really need to get a second monitor...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
This is why I have 2 monitors.

FEAR MY MIGHTY POWER OF PLAYING ON ONE SCREEN AND WATCHING THE FORUMS ON ANOTHER!

LOL!! That is exactly why I don't have 2 monitors!
My friends complain enough :X


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Honestly, whenever I used to see this guy's post I'd be like 'Not this **** again.' I got used to it, and now, I believe that this guy deserves the skin. He's put tons of his time into that thread, and I hope he gets that skin.

Edit: Having two monitors is an amazing experience c: