Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iainB85

11-07-2012

Just give us one new item with stats, just one

Pestilence777

11-07-2012

does santa have anything for renekton in his bag of items?

Scrulox

11-07-2012

What new starter items are there for junglers? Like something other than cloth armor. If you can't specify, can you tell what are their purposes or how are they gonna help early jungling in ways that cloth armor can't?

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Letting us itemize for more AOE or CC? (And hopefully burst...cough cough DFG)

Awesome! I was just thinking about suggesting that we get items that do more than the raw stats. Let us customize! One step ahead as always, Xypherous.

Padagi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Cool.

I think a couple big things need to happen:

1.) AP needs a better way to deal with tanks other than DFG. DFG is anti-fun and in line with Morello's thoughts think this item should probably be removed. Torch or something similar (% burn as magic damage) is probably a good place to start to help AP casters deal with tanks.

2.) Junglers definitely need more items. I think this could actually really emphasize junglers and reduce gold lanes get from stealing jungle if one (or more) of these items increases gold obtained from killing neutral monsters (but didn't give big offensive stats to prevent lane carries from getting them).

KBLOB

11-07-2012

Getting rid of FoN?

zzz

Barshan

11-07-2012

New items for adc! Tired of Berserker Greaves, IE, BT, PD, LW and GA

ViashinoWizard

11-07-2012

What kind of itemization are you adding for burst casters and assassins?

Ruinating End

11-07-2012

So are there only going to be like 10 items coming out or like a gazillion? (I'm not begging for a gazillion, I am just curious =p )

PerpetualHero

11-07-2012

Have there been and changes to Infinity Edge or Phantom Dancer or are there other choices for AD carries now?