Skins Available in the Store

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerek

11-22-2009

The new cho'gath skin is amazing.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

Skins are nice.

The price tag is not.

5$ for a recoloring of a champion seems a bit much.

TheWackyWombat

11-23-2009

I loved the rusty blitz skin so much that I bought it as soon as the store opened.

Now all I need is an Onyx Malphite skin and I'll be a happy camper.

ElTioTazza

11-23-2009

well i'm kinda dissapointed, the reason it's very simple, when i started playing i was watching some of the "incomming" skins, specially ghost gangplank, and what happened? 8 skins, no ghost gangplank, and gothic annie for CD, yes i bought the cd pack, i'm happy with ith but btw, there are 10 heroes per week, and the cd says: 20 new heroes/more heroes
guess what? we have 27, so 3 heroes are missing in the time space of who the hell knows, and now there are skins that ppl are waiting (grey warwick, ghost gangplank) and....when we are going to see them i want my pirate YARRRR

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

11-23-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

@ElTioTazza

We are glad people love the skins we have made so far. We are making a lot more skins, and you will see them being added in December!

- RiotChris

Blacksurt

11-23-2009

Incredible Hulk Mundo

^much want^

Sogart

11-23-2009

cant wait for more skins, i personally would like a Jax pijamas skin or a punk Singe XD

BTW: I dont use any of the heroes with skins XD just rammus

Doctor Kaiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

I too was wondering about Ghost Gangplank cause it shows the skin under gangplank but I have no idea as to where I can get it. I have bought the bundle with the 10 champions and runes and the other one that includes all the other champions. Thinking it came with one of those possibly, but alass no dice. So when that comes out let me know ya?

Omega Taurus

11-23-2009

Don't know if someone has asked, and dont' really want to sift through threads...but are the champion skins going to be available always, or are they going to rotate or expire? Like will Sasquatch Nunu stay in the store forever, or will it be shelved(for space? lol...) or rotated out?

PS: Would like to see Evolved Soraka(Before she cursed Warwick). Perhaps Batman series Joker skin for Shaco(or would that be a legal thing?) Don't play him, just think it would be fun to see. Hmm...Sion alive. Veigar in a Hello Kitty Shirt, no mask.

Bipolar

11-23-2009

what a joke they are chargin us money for a color change LOL