Who else hate CLGNA and TSM ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stephėn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Not supporting any NA teams this season.
I've always supported SK gaming for the euro side though so im sticking with them, should be good since candypanda came back to ADC.

Magnumsmash

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip Table OP View Post
Ur kidding right ? TSM have such a big ego. Mostly Regi and Dyrus, Theuglyone too. Did you see how they react when they lose too ? They say they will beat all teams and then they get owned. Hate this cocky attitude
It seems to me like you just want attention starting threads like this. The "I hate TSM/CLGNA" scene is already over in these threads lmao. Go do something productive like play League and just watch forums while in que or something

Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I didn't like TSM at all when TRM was on the team. Didn't and still don't like his stream. When he played in tournaments, he played like it was solo queue. This was his biggest downfall. I liked watching Dyrus stream. He use to go to the Solomid site and test random builds by different people from top lane and rate the build. I started to like TSM a bit when he joined. I don't chant TSM on anything. The chant doesn't bother me at all, though I don't care for it much.

I like M5 (they were the start of really aggressive play for NA) and I like TPA (since the huge tournament)

I do not like CLG Prime at all. (HotshotGG's dream team consists of only himself imo)

I like Curse a little but disagree with some recent changes.

I don't care for Dignitas at all.

(will probably at to the list when I think of more teams)

edit: refreshed the page within 5 seconds of creating the post and already a downvote, no way anybody read what I said by that time.

Kayleorfeed

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaganJustice View Post
I like some of the TSM players more than others, but as they are (contested at this point) the best team in NA I can't help but root for them on the professional level (plus, The General is one of the most hilarious streamers).

My favorite team has been and probably will remain for long time M5 because from the games that I've watched, they are an amazing team. Followed closely by CLG EU and Najin Swrd. The only player from Dig I really think is cool is Scarra, but that's cause I've only watched stuff about him and not really the rest of the team, so I'm not very well informed in that regard.
azingy is the general

Stizunna

11-06-2012

Op barely speaks English but I'll respond. People like TSM because they are involved with their fans and they actually interact with us. I went to MLG Dallas and TSM was the only team taking pictures, signing autographs, and talking to fans. Sure some of the pro's would sign an occasional autograph or take pictures for a little while, but none of them made themselves available like TSM did. They aren't cocky, they are confident and they want to win. Saying they are going to win isn't cocky. Cocky is Doublelift saying everyone else sucks and he's the best ever. tl;dr TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM

Son4t4 Arctica

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhare View Post
I just really like tsm's bot lane and theoddone's stream is always fun to watch. I wouldn't say i "hate" m5 they just come off as cocky when they proclaim themselves the best team in the world.

Well, they are not the "best" but do you remember how they owned TPA game 1 ? Who else did that ? Not TSM for sure lol

Ymwg

11-06-2012

If you watch TPA play as a team, then you watch CLG.NA/TSM play, the only thing they have in common are the keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Otherwise they're not even playing the same game.

The NA LoL scene is like NBDL (that's being generous). And the Koreans and Taiwan players are like the NBA.

The Korean teams took a dump on CLG.EU at MLG Dallas.
And TPA beats the Korean teams.

It's like

Toyz > TPA > Koreans > M5 > EU > NA

I saw this comment in another thread but it's worth repeating, we're debating who the smartest kid in mentally handicapped class is when we talk about NA teams.

Invooke

11-06-2012

All about dat Najin Sword! Maknoon too stronk!

Magnumsmash

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip Table OP View Post
Well, they are not the "best" but do you remember how they owned TPA game 1 ? Who else did that ? Not TSM for sure lol
I hear the sound of Butt Hurt. Doe

Son4t4 Arctica

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnumsmash View Post
It seems to me like you just want attention starting threads like this. The "I hate TSM/CLGNA" scene is already over in these threads lmao. Go do something productive like play League and just watch forums while in que or something
I can say the **** I want. I wanna see people opinion, Get the **** out if ur not happy whiny kid !