@Twisted Treeline = Death of Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unstable Fury

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Short answer: no, and it's funny you think that.
I know I can always count on you to be short, curt, and condescending whether it be here in the forum or in DD chat. Why would it be funny? When the only people who can provide answers remain silent all anybody can do is jump to conclusions whilst twisting in the wind.

Now that we're getting some red posts up in these long ignored Dominion forums there can be less talk of Dominion being dead. I haven't been on in awhile but seeing red posts here and there in the forum is exactly the good faith kind of sign that I believe can rekindle interest in the Crystal Scar.

Orphane

11-06-2012

I know I can always count on you to post threads which are inherently silly? If before posting you had taken the time to look through the forums, you would have eventually found threads and redposts that answered all of your concerns.

Besides, why come to the forums to be negative? We have a bunch of people who do that already.

Unstable Fury

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
I know I can always count on you to post threads which are inherently silly? If before posting you had taken the time to look through the forums, you would have eventually found threads and redposts that answered all of your concerns.

Besides, why come to the forums to be negative? We have a bunch of people who do that already.
In regards to this tut-tut tone you always give me about "taking the time to look through the forums" I'm not a pro-forum lurker and developer cyber-stalker. Excuse the hell out of me for expecting information and updates to not be obtuse.

Like i said, haven't been on in awhile. I only just noticed the red posts. (Furthermore, this thread actually predates a lot of the recent activity on here).

HaIfhearted

11-07-2012

Hmm, well one thing to note about forum etiquette is that if you have to dig through at least 2-3 pages to find it in a slower-moving subforum like the Dominion forums (or anything that isn't GD), then its probably old and dead, and bringing it back really serves no point.

Unless you are bumping a specific thread to make a point or something, just leave anything where the last post is a week or more ago alone.

Malah

11-07-2012

@Title: LOOOOOOOOOL.

New TT is just making Dom look better by perspective. It's also attracting all of the ragers over there, hence the recent upsurge of "OMG TT SO OP" threads.

Phourc

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstable Fury View Post
ZOMG! Didn't expect a Red Post. Maybe dem sweet new TT items will be makin the jump to the Crystal Scar after all.
I was going to be like Necro, whyyY!?!?

But honestly, that's not a bad reason - check out this thread to see an item or two that's coming: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2752514

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quite the opposite actually. Given how outrageously crappy the new TT is, ppl are now left with less maps to play, which would mean an increase in Dominion players.

It's definitely the case for me.