[POST HERE][Compilation Thread] New Twisted Treeline Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argrista

11-05-2012

Moar Great feedback... I should come up with some counter system to highlight the most reoccurring things.

Argrista

11-06-2012

Let us not be discouraged brothers and keep this thread well bumped

Argrista

11-06-2012

NOm

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Still no red posts... I am disappoint...

PankratĂ­os

11-06-2012

I have spent easily $1000+ supporting your company to play two maps TT and SR, they are the reason I started this game and now you have stolen one from me. You have pulled a bait and switch here, promising me one thing and then giving me another once you have my money. If you are not going to add back the old TT then you owe me and any other summoner wants it a refund for every cent spent on your **** company.

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Riot has convinced me to stop playing their game.
The complete lack of fun has chased me away.
Thank you Riot, you have saved me the money I would otherwise have spent here.
Maybe I will come back in s3... Maybe...

*EDIT*
This was unfair to the company. The words were born from aggravation and despair from the realization that the game that had been the pillar of my hobby(gaming) was no longer fun for me.
I hope the posters in this community have luck improving the atrocity that I view the new TT as and I wish you all nothing but the best. Even those who will inevitably troll this very post.

Argrista

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBoob View Post
Still no red posts... I am disappoint...
Me too... I was hoping they would at least appreciate a list...

Kitsune Senpai

11-07-2012

I do have to add one more bug, when enemies are running in the jungle near there tower I can get hit by towers, even sometimes before engaging, if the first part of this was on purpose (the getting hit by a tower in the jungle) the second part (without engaging your opponent) I'm sure wasn't. I've done a bit of testing on it and it seems like the enemy team needs some sort of vision there to make this happen (minions,champion, or theoretically a ward). Also if we want riot to look at this thread, which there is a good chance they have but I mean if we want them to comment, then we need way, way more discussion... so MOAR suggestions!

Argrista

11-08-2012

awesome lets keep this thread up guys

Argrista

11-08-2012

*cough* Cough*