[Art] Unprepared Garen skin - Its "Sexy"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissa xD View Post
Hey guys! just did a splash based on one of the previously submitted images. This thread is great! I really hope they make this skin

http://xxlushiexx.deviantart.com/#/d5k950f
Crazygoodpoptart here! I love you, please have my babies

Ansaa

11-06-2012

Pleeaaasseee Riot. You've all scene this thread, and said it was a great idea... so many other people want it too... please make it? Please?

You've got 100 sexy female champ, but anyone not into those has Ruthless Pantheon! 1 Skin vs almost every female champion... PLEASE RIOT

Mandy the Noob

11-06-2012

I love this idea! Especially the quotes and Old Spice Garen that goes a long with it. LOL.

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Pleeaaasseee Riot. You've all scene this thread, and said it was a great idea... so many other people want it too... please make it? Please?

You've got 100 sexy female champ, but anyone not into those has Ruthless Pantheon! 1 Skin vs almost every female champion... PLEASE RIOT
Yes Ansaa, yes!

What do you say Riot?

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

this would infact be the best legendary ever made!

TheHobbits

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defnist47 View Post
this would infact be the best legendary ever made!
Definitely for sure!

Lex Domino

11-10-2012

I think you should ditch the brush because it looks like a giant tooth brush and have him whip his towel instead. You can just blur/pixelate his naughty bits or black bar them which would be hilarious.

H0p0nP0p

11-10-2012

Epic!!! Plz add

TheHobbits

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Domino View Post
I think you should ditch the brush because it looks like a giant tooth brush and have him whip his towel instead. You can just blur/pixelate his naughty bits or black bar them which would be hilarious.
Haha. why not ditch the towel entirely. It would be hilarious to just have the black censor bar over his privates.

So True II

11-11-2012

The only reason why I thumbed this up (although my instincts were screaming OMFG AM I GAY NOW???) was because, TBH, girls get over sexualized in this game, so I'm assuming if girls want an over sexualized male, go for it xD