Creative Design AMA - Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notSoinan

11-06-2012

Were Akali and Kennen the only ninjas Shen was able to rescue from Zeds massacre, or are there more?

If there are more, will they be explored in the future?

Trolosaurus

11-06-2012

What are the Kinkou Trimumvirates opinions of Zed?
Does Zed see potential use in any of them?
Lastly, who does Zed see as his biggest threat (besides Shen)

WateryMind

11-06-2012

My question is:

Will we get a Dr Zed skin?

(medical license is optional)

Syclicient

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by notSoinan View Post
Were Akali and Kennen the only ninjas Shen was able to rescue from Zeds massacre, or are there more?

If there are more, will they be explored in the future?
Kennen wasn't in Zeds massacre, and I haven't read akalis lore, but I imagine she isn't either.

NotBuzzJack

11-06-2012

How much does Zed want to get a hold of Ryze's scroll?

Admiral Penguin

11-06-2012

Sweet! RiotRunaan replied to me! While it would be kinda cool to have heard you picked that name on purpose, it's funny to see how it just "ended up" meaning that!

Santa Nashor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Will Zed have unique dialogue with Shen on the Fields of Justice?

BeefyOwl

11-06-2012

Is this mysterious "box" intended to be a sort of Pandora allusion? That's the kind of vibe I get from it, and it seems to resonate pretty oddly with Zed, suggesting a sort of punishment for his inability to restrain himself (of course I ask in purely ideological terms- I'd like to believe that Zed had some internal conflict when betraying everything he knew).

Shadow Master

11-06-2012

Why is the quote at the end so... childish?

No offense, but "we are the true ninjas" sounds like something out of Power Rangers (the worst seasons where the writing is clearly aimed at 7-year-olds).

What does it even mean to be "a true ninja"?
What does being a ninja have to do with it in the first place?
A ninja is just a classification of warrior, a martial art style.

Also, why does Zed not have any reason stated for joining the League of Legends, just like Elise?

Riddler

11-06-2012

Heres a question, I play shen every game and I have thought about both of there lore...

Did the master, knowing zed was coming (because he was waiting at the top of the temple stairs) decide that the ritual shen had to undergo to become the eye of twilight be zed killing him? It says he was tortured but that doesn't mean he couldn't have been killed as well.

What my theory is, is that Zed left the temple unscathed because Shen was told by his father the master that he must watch on whatever zed does to him; and it was on that day that he fulfilled his destiny and became the eye of twilight (Otherwise I don't understand how shen would just sit by and watch his master be killed).

Could you tell us if shen became the eye of twilight before this or on that day that his master could have been "tortured" and killed (I only say this because tortured could mean anything really in physical pain. Zed could have cut off his head real slow or something of that nature or wounded him before)