Inconsistencies with fan-shaped skill shots.

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estinto

11-06-2012

you have my complete support.

Sines314

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Agreed. The ones like Annie's W have screwed me up in the past, especially since the AOE selector starts moving before you've moved your cursor past the range of the immediate cast.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sines314 View Post
Agreed. The ones like Annie's W have screwed me up in the past, especially since the AOE selector starts moving before you've moved your cursor past the range of the immediate cast.
Wow, good catch. I hadn't even noticed that (just tested to confirm).

Here's some pics of what he means:

First is the normal range of the spell where I'm targeting very close to Annie (screen cap didn't pick up my cursor, but I marked where it was in paint)

Second pic shows the target indicator broken away from the champ, but my cursor is at the max damage range from where my character is already standing.

Third pic is where my champ ended up after casting to the location from the second pic.

Sylvr

11-06-2012

Updated OP to be prettier and added comments and pics from Page 3.

Upvotes are awesome, but keep it bumped too! Front page is a rough place.

Sylvr

11-06-2012

o.o

The reds are stirring... I just need to catch the eye of one of them with a timely bump. Once you hit the Dev Tracker, maintaining your thread becomes easy-mode!

I'm feeling it right... about.... NOW!

Aeaeros

11-06-2012

Oh my god. This explains what's been bugging me so much about Annie and Riven.

Please someone make this more consistent!

Immanuel Kant

11-06-2012

Cone shaped*

Karma uses fans to shoot fans in a fan..Scumbag OP still doesn't mention her.

braddo

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Have had a lot of times when I have tried using MF's ult only to find her running back into their team and getting one bullet off before my ping trying to run away, or getting stunned before I get any off and having my ult on cool down and being completely out of position.
It can lose you the game and make you look terrible

Sylvr

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt of Doom View Post
Cone shaped*

Karma uses fans to shoot fans in a fan..Scumbag OP still doesn't mention her.
>.< Someone mentioned that in my reddit post (which died almost instantly QQ). Cone-shaped would have been the better term. Regarding your second statement, Karma is on the second list, and always has been.

Fiya

11-06-2012

Annie is just really glitchy in general, I sincerely want her fixed. Her w is her worst skill though. I can work with it, but it's just so slow and the range surpasses what it says it does. Plus you go to use her w and it glitches horribly if clunked in a group which you have to be, in team fights, in order to use it effectively.

You get stuck in minions whilst running,
two enemies chasing,
decide to AoE stun without using tibbers,
turn around to use w,
glitch in minions,
don't use ability
die

1234567 ... 13