The "Draven's axes fly into oblivion" bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaneRain

11-06-2012

Not really sure where to put this but it's happened to me a few times. There's this bug that I've encountered about 4 times now. I use spinning axes on draven and when the axe hits and it should return to me it just goes flying backwards offscreen with no apparent intention of landing.

I can't really get a screenshot yet or replicate it because it happens randomly and I'm often to busy fighting to get a screenshot in time. It's happened to a few of my friends as well who play Draven so it isn't only my client.

Anyway, it seems to only happen in lanes and on purple team (at least in my experience) and although it hasn't really caused any big problems for me yet other than ruin my axe-catching record, it has the potential to be a big problem and should be looked into. I'll try my best to get a screenshot of it.

So umm here's the steps to replicate it I guess:

Join game as draven
Be on purple team(?)
try and keep your Q up as much as you can.

TimeFlex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaneRain View Post
Not really sure where to put this but it's happened to me a few times. There's this bug that I've encountered about 4 times now. I use spinning axes on draven and when the axe hits and it should return to me it just goes flying backwards offscreen with no apparent intention of landing.

I can't really get a screenshot yet or replicate it because it happens randomly and I'm often to busy fighting to get a screenshot in time. It's happened to a few of my friends as well who play Draven so it isn't only my client.

Anyway, it seems to only happen in lanes and on purple team (at least in my experience) and although it hasn't really caused any big problems for me yet other than ruin my axe-catching record, it has the potential to be a big problem and should be looked into. I'll try my best to get a screenshot of it.

So umm here's the steps to replicate it I guess:

Join game as draven
Be on purple team(?)
try and keep your Q up as much as you can.
Download FRAPS or any other Free app to record video.

Zallai

11-12-2012

Just had this happen to me as well. It was hilarious. I thought it might have flown back to blue golem because i was just there and my friend who spectated it saw it as well.