I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaky

11-05-2012

What are the upcoming changes to the jungle? Will less tanky/gank happy junglers still be around?

ArbatrazSquizz

11-05-2012

Gypsy, you said her. I can only assume this means she wears no shoes and must actually be Marena, the Busty Pillar.

You know I'm right.

Froghl

11-05-2012

hi Gypsylord... I was thinking of a support that instead of mana he absorb energy and stack it...

Foxka

11-05-2012

Are you going to design ninja turtles to accompany Zed?

JYarbz

11-05-2012

I used to play TF2 "almost" pro as well. I have about 1100 hours logged into the game and mained medic and solly for a TWL team that made it to esea intermediate for a few seasons. Were you on a team I might know?

Orpheus Rajnish

11-05-2012

Hey! Congrats on the job! I hope you have a wonderful time working for Riot. My question would be, how exactly did you get hired? Did you intern or anything?

VeryTense

11-05-2012

Rosenberg Trio ?

Dalrix

11-06-2012

Hey gypsy I was wondering if you could look at a champion I made. I think its a really unique and fun concept. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post31106069

Tempestphile

11-06-2012

Do you approve Qeemo?

Attachment 553956

Killrmouse

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
First impression was: I'M THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, this is a dream job for me. Working on wallstreet would have sucked.

I'm the "owner" of my champ. Other designers will test her and give feedback and Zileas can probably say specific abilities are a no-go but in the end I'm the one deciding what her abilities should do and then going out to implement them.

All I can say is that I'm hoping people will find my champ to be really cool (and not that isn't a frost pun).

So they'd have like a super meter or something and then hulk out and wreck people when they're charged up?

I would if you can catch me when I have time. Answering questions ATM

Ashe can kinda do that. Hmmm if he's AD based he's going to want to autoattack but he also wants to support which means he gets less items. The key would be to make it fun to autoattack and feel "supporty" without relying on items to feel useful. Also a risk that if you make his autos awesome people may just prefer to build him AD.

She's going to be a support jungler off-tank initiator top lane mage AD AP hybrid DPS baron killer.
So... She's going to be Jax?