Well GD, it's been fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Eh, you got banned for posting a smutty fanfic, not for making a post "with the intent to make people smile".

Verde Affort

11-05-2012

Hardly smutty compared to some of the things I have seen so far...... o.o in this scary place called GD ~>~

Valixes

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kėttenz View Post
Read it, there's nothing very graphic in there. Sure it might be deserving of a warning, but a permaban? For one post?
That's the strangest part about this, I believe.
There appears to be a zero-tolerance policy towards threads like that, for no discernible reason now.
Hell, if I posted a thread like that, I wonder if I'd get perma-banned too.

Treeke

11-05-2012

Actually, You didn't need to be permabanned from forums because:

1)You werent spamming.

2)The thread about lux and ahri and riven falls under the fanfiction class(Or so I think, because it's about league of legends, you are a fan and it's also fiction). So, they shouldn't have banned you, but instead, send the thread to the fanfiction forums.

3) It didn't have any offensive phrase/didn't try to have an negative impact to some players.

Also, that reply from the ticket is probably just a copy pasta.

FlubbyDG

11-05-2012

Thank god we got rid of this mindless troll spammer, now we can get back to worthwhile threads about how unfair matchmaking is and how many toilet-paper squares hotshot gg wipes his ass with. Good work mods!

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kėttenz View Post
Read it, there's nothing very graphic in there. Sure it might be deserving of a warning, but a permaban? For one post?
I just disagree with what you said in your post
Quote:
Here's a tip for you, GD. Never post anything with the intent to make people smile, not even once. It'll get you permabanned, even if you've never been warned or banned before.
because you know that the Rioters love a good joke as much as any other person. I agree that a permaban seems harsh.

Ronald McDonald

11-05-2012

When I first came to GD, you (Surfer Ahri) were one of the first people I ever saw. And I noticed your name a lot within GD. You became a name I frequently saw and I actually liked, just because I could tell you meant well and were a generally happier person than most others on GD. That and the fact your name has Ahri in it, and she's my favorite AP char <3

So I'm gonna miss you and your postings :[

303Devilfish

11-05-2012

posting in a surfer ahri thread.

SilentSounds

11-05-2012

Riot with the ban hammer... Going all jayce/poppy up in this GD.

Iridos

11-05-2012

You know, I usually despise these threads because it's usually fairly obvious that the person in question deserved their ban. But the response shown from Riot Player Support is both unfair and contradictory to the stated goals of Riot for improving player behavior. There appears to have been no previous warning or general chance to clean up the act as necessary, and the complete refusal to provide any reason to the person in question denies them any opportunity to improve their behavior in the future.

I'd really like to see a red respond to this thread if possible.