Well GD, it's been fun.

12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ergheis

11-05-2012

Maybe because you're spamming threads without any intent other than "get upvotes." Really doesn't matter that it's anime, you could do that with anything and still get banned.

inb4 a million reasons why "this is the vital light that is needed in our forums."

Renicade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

gd needs more threads complaining about baddies in ranked pls i love reading them.

x lane fed x kills in x minutes. how do i carry dis pls halp gold el0 i am #1 always team fault never my fault.

Threads like yours push those glorious and ever so useful and insightful threads down the front page. Needs Permaban.

justUBER

11-05-2012

wowwww. Riot your mods have lost my respect. This is the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed. When people said Surfer Ahri was banned from the forums I thought they were most certainly joking, and then I see this?

He posted ONE THREAD that wasn't even bad, and he was instantly perma-banned? Having not been warned before?

You dropped the ball here, Riot. You really did.

SlumlordThanatos

11-05-2012

Yeah, it seems a bit fishy that you didn't even get a warning before getting smacked with the banhammer.

Riot, plz?

ZodiarkSavior

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
Maybe because you're spamming threads without any intent other than "get upvotes." Really doesn't matter that it's anime, you could do that with anything and still get banned.

inb4 a million reasons why "this is the vital light that is needed in our forums."
Oh please.

He 'spams' as much as any other Forum Goer, really.

Baren

11-05-2012

Riot can't possibruh lock a thread with this many upvotes.

GD DEMANDS JUSTICE

IS1f58c77b838d09

11-05-2012

inb4 a million upvotes and people rallying together to support some random guy who made a fanfic

mysterious ways of GD

Foxfire Ahri

11-05-2012

Riot, I am disappoint

Chess435

11-05-2012

Let's summon Lyte and/or Pendragon to this thread and get an explanation.

Red Bait:
@Lyte
@Pendragon
@Riot
@PB&J

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Don't leave ; _ ;

12345612 ... 25