Blind Pick Que this morning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No1CritsLkGaston

11-05-2012

Is sooooo long lol. Usually I que in 2-3 minutes, now I'm waiting 10+, what the heck?

BeefJerkyHunter

11-05-2012

Because nobody's playing.

FOODFOOD

11-05-2012

Don't worry, once you do queue up, the hidden elo range will probably something like 800 - 2000.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Some of us have this thing called a job, where we surf the interweb and post in threads instead of doing work. And get paid for it.

Malah

11-05-2012

Dean's meeting today = can only surf interwebs instead of playing. Back in queue we go!

Tempestphile

11-05-2012

Are you sure you didn't click draft?

TCWA Tigerbite

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Some of us have this thing called a job, where we surf the interweb and post in threads instead of doing work. And get paid for it.
I thought clicking the thumbs up wouldn't waste enough of my work time. So I thought I would quote it and type out this lovely response on how I agree with you. Just to waste a little bit more time.

On to the next thread!

deathTOeXistenZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
I thought clicking the thumbs up wouldn't waste enough of my work time. So I thought I would quote it and type out this lovely response on how I agree with you. Just to waste a little bit more time.

On to the next thread!
Even replying to this isn't wasting enough of my work time for me, so I hang out in DD chat all day. Keep the Alt+tab ready for when the boss walks by gents. =D

TCWA Tigerbite

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathTOeXistenZ View Post
Even replying to this isn't wasting enough of my work time for me, so I hang out in DD chat all day. Keep the Alt+tab ready for when the boss walks by gents. =D
My laptop resolution is weird so I have to move my start menu bar to the side just to click on a chat/message tab for it to pop up. So it annoys me after awhile and I just close it T_T

Of course, that's no problem if I stay in just one window the whole time.

Stiff Tacos

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Are you sure you didn't click draft?
Ha I'd be happy to get a 10 min draft queue.

I'd be happy for draft queue to pop at all, really.