LoL Inaugural Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayK47

10-23-2012

How many spots are still open? And will the games be made in the custom mode section?

NoYellow4U

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayK47 View Post
How many spots are still open? And will the games be made in the custom mode section?
93 teams signed up 128 spots

NoYellow4U

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

10-30-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

10-30-2012

bump

Lord Marcus

11-01-2012

I have a team interested in playing, but I had some questions that I sent to Venalis early today. Hopefully he will be able to respond in a timely manner, and hopefully we will be joining in on your tournament.

NoYellow4U

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Marcus View Post
I have a team interested in playing, but I had some questions that I sent to Venalis early today. Hopefully he will be able to respond in a timely manner, and hopefully we will be joining in on your tournament.
Hes often pretty busy so the response may take a day or so, if its taking to long just go ahead and post them here and i will try to answer them.

NoYellow4U

11-02-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

11-04-2012

bump

Lord Marcus

11-05-2012

Below is my exact message to him. I sent it a few days ago with no reply as of yet. Any answers you could provide would be great. Thank You

Greetings,

My friends and I were interested in participating in your LoL Inaugural Tournament. We are just getting into a more competitive scene and thought it would be a great starting point. However, most of us have busy schedules in regards to both college and work, so I have a few questions before I sign us up.

- Are both parts of the tournament, CGa and CGi, to be completed within the listed time frame of November 15- Dec 31st, or just the CGa portion? (Assuming of course there are no more delays due to waiting on spots to fill).

- What are the expected days/times the games will be played? Will they be throughout the week, weekends only, and what time slots (Including timezone)? This way I can know if we should all be available or not, I'd hate to sign up and have to forfeit due to a scheduling conflict.

- How far in advance will the bracket listings with the times we are expected to play be listed? (Again, for scheduling concerns)

- The page says that the winner of the CGa portion of the event will win a spot in the CGi tournament. I was wondering how the other CGi participants won their slots in the tournament?

- Is their any reward/prize for the CGa besides the spot in the CGi tournament, or is the CGi portion the only portion with a prize?

Thanks for your time. Hopefully my team and I will be joining in on your tournament shortly.

Sincerely, Lord Marcus