Twisted Treeline is officially better than Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conncept

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboysummoner View Post
Because Dominion is balanced? lol, Dominion has always and will always be a gigantic cluster f***
I've played nearly every champ on dominion, and succeeded with each, The mode is balanced not because the champions are perfectly balanced, but because how you fight matters astronomically more than abusing the champ select screen.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

The gameplay is the same every game and if the other team picks ONE (1) champion that isn't tanky, they lose.

Crosbie

11-05-2012

It's definitely fun and aggressive. My gripes with it are its horrific balance issues. Being tower dived / tower diving at level 3, with full HP, and none of the aggressors (divers) dying to the tower is ridiculous. The towers literally do nothing on this map. Bruisers are still BY FAR out & away the strongest class to pick, despite best efforts to make AP carries more viable..

It's definitely fun, but it won't be going competitive any time soon.

funtimejon

11-05-2012

I've seen a Karma do really well on the map surprisingly.

But anyway, I think what I like most about it is that if the enemy team freezes a lane to catch up on farm, you can just be aggressive on another lane and come out on top. Aggression and communication with your teammates is key.

Bogysaurusrex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Tt is still bad srry but limiting champ choice to 2 or 3 ad carries and a few mages and then all bruisers is lame

funtimejon

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogysaurusrex View Post
Tt is still bad srry but limiting champ choice to 2 or 3 ad carries and a few mages and then all bruisers is lame
Maybe for you, but I honestly like it. You don't really need an ad carry anyway to do a lot of damage through auto attacks. If you have mundo and cho, you can really benefit from items like wits end or by having a zekes herald for the team

Aive Noclu

11-05-2012

The Shadow Isles were never meant to be a miniature Summoners Rift. With that in mind, it makes sense that Ad carries and supports are suited to this map, this simply isn't their map and that's ok.

This is a map for bruisers, both AP and AD alike. The fights are supposed to be long and drawn out but are supposed to happen almost non-stop. It's a unique map, and I wish that people would stop trying to compare it to SR champion wise. It's SL (Tt), it's supposed to be a haven for different types of champions that you wouldn't see all the time in SR.

BeatRushVII

11-05-2012

Its fun but it honestly isnt balanced. If the enemy team has jax , singed darius or mundo and you don't, you pretty much lose guaranteed

DontWeturself

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimejon View Post
Maybe for you, but I honestly like it. You don't really need an ad carry anyway to do a lot of damage through auto attacks. If you have mundo and cho, you can really benefit from items like wits end or by having a zekes herald for the team
I just find all Top lane team comp to be boring in team fights. There is no objective, there is hardly any skill shots to avoid. The main tactic is everyone focus one of the 3 enemies and spam your spells, then you go after the next and then the next. The fact that you cant buy wards it retarded.

Hraagh

11-05-2012

I hate it and want the old TT back. There's nothing to do BUT fight. You don't get to farm, you don't get buff camps to battle over, there's a retarded snowball mechanic, and the bruiser problem is even worse than the old map.

They should at least re-enable old TT and let the PLAYERS decide which map is better. I don't care how much effort you put into it and how pretty it looks. If you put a turd on a silver platter, it won't become filet mignon.