Here's an idea: Gravity champion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrocc

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Syndra uses "dark spheres", or something. Evil dark magic or gravity? Not really sure there, it's never explicitly stated.
Syndra IS the gravity-manipulating champ that Riot teased months back and eventually revealed. Unless Riot decides to release a different gravity-based champion, the archetype's been fulfilled.

Mutant Diplomacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrocc View Post
Syndra IS the gravity-manipulating champ that Riot teased months back and eventually revealed. Unless Riot decides to release a different gravity-based champion, the archetype's been fulfilled.
Syndra barely controls gravity. She picks up minions and knocks back in an AOE but her abilities, for the most part, are fixed upon control over her orbs.

If Syndra is a gravity control champion, then Mundo is a fire mage.

Ak Motomoto

11-05-2012

Uhh what would this champions ability's be? I mean, its not like you can do that much with gravity manipulation. the champ cant have 4 cc/movement changing ability's, that would be rediculously OP, Ohh and its not like SR has a roof you could make people walk on...>.<

Clock Code

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Diplomacy View Post
Syndra barely controls gravity. She picks up minions and knocks back in an AOE, but her abilities, for the most part, are fixed upon control over her orbs.

I agree! My friends and I were thinking it'd be a lot cooler if her ult was a little-medium sized radial knock back/pull around her orbs (+dmg) rather than a SUPER boring targeted nuke. It'd solve the problem of "wow so these spheres are out, now they're just kinda there" and make you really pay attention to their positioning. It'd also make her feel a lot more like a gravity mage, especially when combined with Scatter the Weak, she'd be tossing people around the field like rag dolls. Totally a control mage. Alas, Riot.

sirplayalot11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Pizza Delivery Mundo Where!?!!

AUSTRALlA

11-05-2012

Great idea! I'll design this champions ultimate

R: All enemy champions on the team float away into space, suffocating from no oxygen and blowing up.

Morrocc

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Diplomacy View Post
Syndra barely controls gravity. She picks up minions and knocks back in an AOE but her abilities, for the most part, are fixed upon control over her orbs.

You're missing the point. Tenuous as Syndra's designation is or is not (I could argue with you on this, but that's not important), SHE IS, ACCORDING TO RIOT, OFFICIALLY A GRAVITY-MANIPULATION CHAMPION. The OP said in his first post that we should have a gravity champion, and to tell him if we already had one. We do. So like I already said, unless Riot decides to make ANOTHER one, the archetype's been fulfilled.

Ur little sister

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiFool66 View Post
Pizza delivery girl sivir
So much win...

Malefic Vision

11-05-2012

Sometimes I think this anchor just weighs me down.

undeadcat

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiFool66 View Post
Pizza delivery girl sivir
Still waiting for this damn skin........