Is there plans to offer login music on a compilation CD?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenGenesis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

It just feels like so much as gone to waste if we couldn't hear them again

Momma Tree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

They're on youtube.

Tesla Effect

11-03-2012

Still, it would be nice if they archived it somewhere if we ever wanted to listen to any of them.

RavenGenesis

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by probably Morgana View Post
They're on youtube.
you should also mention i can find it on google right?

i mean i can totally find that stuff, but having it on a compilation CD or some official release would be a very nice touch...

jumping from channel to channel to hear it all... isn't what you would call... an enjoyable experience

Praeco

Composer

11-04-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey,

you should be able to find them all on

http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegend...legends-music/

LordofNarf

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Hey,

Even given their downloadable status, is there a chance of a CD, or at least a downloadable lossless version in the future? I put quite a bit of effort into having my entire music collection in lossless, so that my transcodes do not have inconsistent quality when I need to compress them, and I do not think that I am alone in this. I would like to have the LoL music in my music collection, but I don't want it to be the odd one out in file quality.

These downloads are 160kbps mp3 files, which are below the threshold of which I, and most people can tell the difference between lossy and lossless files (generally accepted as 192kbps, but ranging as high as 320kbps for some sound systems and listeners).

Killrazor

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofNarf View Post
Even given their downloadable status, is there a chance of a CD, or at least a downloadable lossless version in the future? I put quite a bit of effort into having my entire music collection in lossless, so that my transcodes do not have inconsistent quality when I need to compress them, and I do not think that I am alone in this. I would like to have the LoL music in my music collection, but I don't want it to be the odd one out in file quality.

These downloads are 160kbps mp3 files, which are below the threshold of which I, and most people can tell the difference between lossy and lossless files (generally accepted as 192kbps, but ranging as high as 320kbps for some sound systems and listeners).
they are FREE.

BedderDanu

11-05-2012

Yeah, but he wants to pay for an improved quality version. That being said, there is evidence that there isn't really a reason to want more than the 160kbps[/URL]

NoesisM

11-05-2012

Quote:
Hey,

Any chance to get Hecarim's theme on there?

RavenGenesis

11-05-2012

Quote:
Hey,

AWESOME

and hecarim doesn't have new music