Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sairaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

ive seen three the whole time ive been playing and I added em to my friends list just to oogle at her XD

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairaus View Post
ive seen three the whole time ive been playing and I added em to my friends list just to oogle at her XD
rofl. Were they at least nice Sonas?

sairaus

11-03-2012

they were pretty nice. but I didnt read chat much, was 2 busy stareing O.o

Annapii

11-03-2012

Quote:
they were pretty nice. but I didnt read chat much, was 2 busy stareing O.o
:| You failed all your lasthits, didn't you? rofl.

Annapii

11-03-2012

To make sure that people are understanding the situation correctly, I have added the following to my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
[CENTER]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[the trade]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/CENTER]

As stated: Evanbu will trade Kitty Cat and Red Card Katarina for their original price of 975RP each, or 1950RP.

These skins are worth so much more. When we were discussing the trade, I couldn't imagine what would be enough. So I asked Evanbu to name his price. Although I braced myself for an outrageous price, Evanbu responded that he preferred Sandstorm Katarina, and that he would be content to accept 1950RP.

I did not approach this person with the intent of scamming him. And I do not appreciate baseless accusations toward his generous act of kindness.

Steam Store

11-04-2012

downvoted for noxus these threads are annoying and stupid.

sairaus

11-04-2012

haha I'm a support main, but when i cant support i go mid or jungle, so it was painful to have to look at her and my lane/ gank lanes XD

Annapii

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Reid View Post
downvoted for noxus these threads are annoying and stupid.
c: Free bump!

Annapii

11-04-2012

Quote:
haha I'm a support main, but when i cant support i go mid or jungle, so it was painful to have to look at her and my lane/ gank lanes XD
:| inb4 follow enemy top lane into his turret. Oops.

sairaus

11-04-2012

i have sadly done that late at night when I was tired :*( rengar jump and doze = first blood tower :O