Fair enough that Darius ult is true damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-03-2012

its still there, last game i played (12 hours ago), Darius ult'ed my teamate (the damage did hit), and olaf claimed the kill pretty much within 0.1 sec (the right side showed olaf kills my teammate)

So i was about 60% hp and jumped into 2v1 (both olaf and Darius was fairly low), and the next thing i know, Darius ulted me and i died

Wish i record replays to show you

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

darius ult got reset in this situation because the target died with in the "grace "time of darius ult and the system probably doesn't check who killed the target it probably just checks if the target is dead

grace time is a way to account for lag and other data speed related stuff . it is needed , but can be the cause of some interesting bugs

Koravel

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
darius ult got reset in this situation because the target died with in the "grace "time of darius ult and the system probably doesn't check who killed the target it probably just checks if the target is dead

grace time is a way to account for lag and other data speed related stuff . it is needed , but can be the cause of some interesting bugs
They were supposed to have fixed that so there was no grace time. Darius had to land the killing blow with his ult.

MajorUrsa

11-03-2012

I try to kite him with khaz and bait him while at low health until I can leap Q strike him into oblivion. W harrass works great, bait the pull, land a Q retreat until you can burst him down.
The best team comps for Darius are aoe/CC comps that allow the team to set Darius up for multiple ults. Khaz actually works really well with his leap combo burst setting up Dariuss ultimate for lethal damage.

Just try and kite and bait the pull. If you know the range on his pull its fairly easy to bait and then counter.

Tempestphile

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
They were supposed to have fixed that so there was no grace time. Darius had to land the killing blow with his ult.
I thought the same, but i guess they need to look at it again.

Koravel

11-05-2012

After playing Darius for ten games or so, I have seen two occasions where my ult reset and someone else got the kill, and a couple more where I got the kill, but not direct from the ultimate. Riot does need to take a look at it.

Tempestphile

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
After playing Darius for ten games or so, I have seen two occasions where my ult reset and someone else got the kill, and a couple more where I got the kill, but not direct from the ultimate. Riot does need to take a look at it.
I guess they won't because on Surrender at 20, people think he is balanced

Even though the grace time does push his ult over the top i believe.

Westlin

11-06-2012

Well the bonus AD ratio isn't a big deal cuz he does a lot better when he builds tanky otherwise he gets focused instantly and dies.

Malkis

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
the fact that he doesn't register in the ban list doesn't meanhe isn't OP or that he's balanced he's still blatantly OP, he doesn't register anymore on the ban list due to recent releases that are above his Power level and are far more immediate treats, Jayce being a good example.
And people still complain about Garen's ulti which doesn't have true damage and isn't an instant kill on people with MR.

2k hp, 100 MR. Your kill point isn't at 800 and it doesn't scale.... yargh. And no instant refresh on kill. Why darius got it i've no idea..

Firefly Captain

11-12-2012

0/5 Darius with 60 cs gets triple kill 1v4 (he has full health, the 4 ppl has half-health) at 17mins in 1340 elo ranked game. Darius finishes 13/7, carries his team, despite his team behind in kills at end 28-36.

True Story. Would this be possible if his ultimate had a proper cooldown?