PentaKills in dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

i've got multiple pentakills on dom with both old eve and fiora.

Veni13

11-02-2012

Got a quadra with Amumu last night. NEED. THAT. PENTA!

VoidInsanity

11-02-2012

I've got a penta on morde, but it wasn't from killing all 5 of the team. What happened was I killed 3 in a row, then 2 revived and I killed them again with their own ghost.

Pisazen

11-02-2012

2 Quadras in my time but never a penta.

Duelpower

11-03-2012

You see the legendary kills pretty often, when that stupid announcer gets all condescending talking about "xxx is godlike" in that low tone of voice.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpower View Post
You see the legendary kills pretty often, when that stupid announcer gets all condescending talking about "xxx is godlike" in that low tone of voice.
Hey, i like the announcer lady. Though this guy would have been pretty cool as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAl3ao5uRA

Asif25

11-03-2012

I had a unofficial penta kill with teemo in dominion but i really never got an official penta kill in dominion .

MajorUrsa

11-03-2012

I've almost lined one up with khaz where I was able to pick up the quadra on top then rush down and leap onto the bot lane Lulu within range of the timer. A poorly timed W however has kept me searching for the dominion pentakill.

DiscworldDeath

11-03-2012

I have a replay where I played with Volandum's smurf and he got a penta. But yeah, he was smurfing so some of our opponents were sub-level 30s, and he was on Jayce

Yokel85

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpower View Post
A legendary kill is different from a player being legendary. Legendary kills are penta+. I'm not aware of anyone ever legitimately getting one.