Season 3 Path to Pro

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarretth

11-03-2012

I feel as though there being a cap at 32 that players will make another team to cap that number making less teams that are actually able to fit in that spot.

xxdeathx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

You know what also happens on November 6? Obama carrying Ohio and Virginia.

Magus

Director of Esports

11-03-2012
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???? ??? View Post
Is airfare paid to the tournament or do you need to supply that yourself?
The live qualifier is all-expenses paid

Magus

Director of Esports

11-03-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarretth View Post
I feel as though there being a cap at 32 that players will make another team to cap that number making less teams that are actually able to fit in that spot.
RiotMarcou will be posting a more comprehensive set of rules. The TLDR of that though is we'll be looking closely at all teams to ensure that we invite unique teams.

bluexy

11-03-2012

Hey Riot, I'm an amateur caster and I have one request/question: is it possible to make a 5v5 featured matches list readily available? Preferably with team rankings listed? Preferably when the soft reset hits?

I'd love to cast matches of the top teams as they vie for positioning at the top of the ladder, but I don't think that's manageable with the current spectator options. I think it's something fans would love to see, whether it's from the client or with casting via stream. I'm willing to try and contact top teams separately so I can spectate through the friends list, but a solid featured games list would be beyond incredible.

Food for thought! Love what you guys are doing to encourage 5v5 play, keep it up!

Phizar

11-03-2012

Three teams from North America – TSM, Dignitas and CLG.NA – have already qualified for the Season Three Championship Series.

How did those teams "Qualify" already S3 hasn't even started yet... They should have to earn a spot like everyone else.

hi i am angel

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
RiotMarcou will be posting a more comprehensive set of rules. The TLDR of that though is we'll be looking closely at all teams to ensure that we invite unique teams.
I am a manager for a team, i got some questions to ask, can i add you on skype or something?

mmm..idk how to get you added, don't want my skype on the forums. Follow me on twitter maybe? ^_^
@theangelvigil

Faust˙

11-03-2012

Australian server so we can play.. Give us a server

nbs0317

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

actually , how many team on live competition ?

Rade

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizar View Post
Three teams from North America – TSM, Dignitas and CLG.NA – have already qualified for the Season Three Championship Series.

How did those teams "Qualify" already S3 hasn't even started yet... They should have to earn a spot like everyone else.
facepalm all teams that were in the s2 finals gets a spot for s3 it was part of the deal.

On another note what if other teams participate from different regions like EU team playing in top 32?